Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: LABC Badminton Bash!!!!
07-08-2010, 03:21 PM #1
LABC Badminton Bash!!!!
15K in prizes. July 30th-August 1st 2010......
07-08-2010, 08:28 PM #2
..that's a week after the U.S. Open..i wonder how many of those international players will stay over and compete in the above tourney??..
07-09-2010, 01:47 AM #3
hopefully alot..... Uber Cup Champions will be at the US Open!!!!!!!!! Go Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they will come lol
07-12-2010, 01:54 PM #4
MINIMUM $15,000.00 Prize Purse
July 30 - August 1, 2010
Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731
- The Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC),10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731, (626) 279-9919
- A - B - C - D Levels
- Men's Singles;
- Men's Doubles;
- Women's Singles;
- Women's Doubles;
- Mixed's Doubles
- Combined purse of a minimum $15,000.00 for all levels (A,B,C, & D).
Registration & Fees:
- The entry fee is $50.00 for the first 2 events and $15.00 for the 3rd event for A, B, C and D flights. Each participant can participate in a maximum of 3 events (A,B,C,D). Partners must submit separate entry forms.
Schedule of Events:
- Friday, July 30, 2010 - Registration / Warm up at 5:00PM
- All Mixed events will be played until the semi-final from 6:00PM - 12:00AM.
- Saturday, July 31, 2010 - Registration / Warm up at 8:00AM
- All other events will be played until the semi-finals from 9:00AM - 12:00AM.
- Sunday, August 1, 2010 - Warm up at 8:00AM
- All semi-finals and finals start at 9:00AM.
- Play should conclude by 7:00PM.
- Please submit completed and signed entries with payment to: LOS ANGELES BADMINTON CLUB, 10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731.
- Entries will not be processed in a draw, unless payment is received. You may download and print the application form and pay at LABC directly.
- Make check payable to LOS ANGELES BADMINTON CLUB.
- For further information, please contact Los Angeles Badminton Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 279-9919.
- Entries must be received by July 19, 2010.
- The draws will be posted at www.tournamentsoftware.com
- Please check your match(s) schedules accordingly.
- In case of events with low entries, the tournament committee reserves the right to cancel and/ or combine with other levels of the event or to schedule a round robin matches. If you have entered an event that has been cancelled or changed, the tournament committee will notify you as soon as possible.
- Court warm-up time is limited to 5 minutes. Entrants will have at least 10 minutes in between matches. Default time is 5 minutes and will be strictly enforced.
- Refunds will only be given, if the tournament committee cancels the event; otherwise there will be no refunds at all.
- Professional A players cannot play with other professional A players in the A events. In the interest of fairness, the tournament committee reserves the right to make any necessary changes.
- Hilton Los Angeles - 225 West Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776 (626) 270-2700
- Standard room with two queen beds $110.00 + tax per night. Please mention LABC during reservation.
- Comfort Inn Rosemead - 9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770 (626) 228-0528
- Standard room with two queen beds $75.00 + tax per night. Please mention LABC during reservation.
Last edited by pramana; 07-12-2010 at 01:57 PM.
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 0: 07-12-2011, 11:51 PM
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 0: 12-22-2010, 11:44 PM
By LABC Admin in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 2: 06-26-2010, 06:00 AM
By Bubbles in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 13: 01-19-2010, 06:21 PM
By thambert in forum SingaporeReplies: 14: 10-22-2007, 08:30 PM