Please recommend a racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by standup, Jun 28, 2010.

1. standup

standup New Member

Student
    I'm an intermediate female player, been playing for 7 or 8 years now.
    I play mostly doubles, more of an offensive player.
    I'm currently using the Li Ning Nano Powertec 200c. I like it's maneuverability but doesn't smash too well and I feel like I'm always missing the sweet spot. Maybe I have the tension too high and I don't have enough power to take advantage of the tension, it's at 24lbs with BG70.
    I want a more head-heavy racket to improve my smash. I've tried using my dad's armortec but I find sometimes it's too heavy and it moves too slow. I'm looking for something in between with good maneuverability and is head-heavy. Is there such thing?
    I'm thinking maybe arcsaber or RSL X3 silver. I tried my friend's RSL and liked the feel of it.

2. Smithy88

Smithy88 Regular Member

Student
    The arc 7 might be a good idea if you like some thing that is not head light but not very head heavy. For doubles i have found it great for control and defence but still good for smashes.

3. wlachan

wlachan Regular Member

Was looking for something similar for my sister and settled with the AT600 eventually. It's 4U flexible toward head heavy, but not too much. Might be just the ticket for you.

4. visor

visor Regular Member

Doubles, fast frame, moderately head heavy, powerful, yet very maneuverable.

Get the Panda Power Trinity 2 at around weight of 86g and balance point of 288mm from MJ Strings in Toronto.