User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 52 to 61 of 61
  1. #52
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,918
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    tammy, i don't think anybody meant to flame you. but i too find that your facts aren't very well defined nor logical. till now i am still not sure what you are trying to say aside from saying that Yonex is trying to confuse their customers, however you didn't present your case with much substantial evidence. perhaps you should straighten your facts and present them more coherently, then it will help support your argument better.

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by patty
    Ok I'm leaving.... didnt expect to get flamed
    Before u start pointing fingers, you should examine your own intention first, all without hard evidence or fact.

    The thing that always amuses me is that Yonex MISLEAD by using the words BG-66 so we think it is a .66 gauge when in actual fact it is thicker than the Micropower which is a true 0.70. It MAKES ME LAUGH... NONE OF THE YONEX STRINGS IE BG 65/66 WHATEVER, ARE ACTUALLY THAT GAUGE. Give me Ashaway every time

    Still doesnt change the fact that Yonex ARE TRYING TO FOOL US
    Last edited by cooler; 03-12-2003 at 08:04 PM.

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    2,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by kwun
    tammy, i don't think anybody meant to flame you.
    LOL...

    You mean patty right? I think you hurt tammy's feelings.

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    boston, ma, US
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think that's yonex's intention on trying to mislead anyone, I mean I wouldn't think cyber natural 100 is 1.00 gauge or that bg-85 is .85mm.

    personally, I think I just had one of those freak incident with ashaway strings. I broke two ashaway rally 21 strings with two hits. Ever since that, I pretty much stayed away from ashaway strings and have been pretty happy with yonex strings.

  5. #56
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,918
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by bigredlemon
    LOL...

    You mean patty right? I think you hurt tammy's feelings.
    oh... ops... yes. patty...

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Mateo, CA
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    oh... ops... yes. patty...
    I accidently made this mistake with an old girlfriend at a VERY inopportune moment...

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,658
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locomoco
    I accidently made this mistake with an old girlfriend at a VERY inopportune moment...
    Is it in middle of the night and in your bed?

    Sorry, I mean while you talk in your sleep...
    Last edited by silentheart; 08-16-2005 at 10:58 AM.

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Mateo, CA
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentheart
    Is it in middle of the night?
    It was in the middle of somthin' ...

  9. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,658
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locomoco
    It was in the middle of somthin' ...
    And you got un-lucky?

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy View Post
    BG66 has good power and nice feeling. The only downside is, this string broke very easily due to its ultra thin nature - 0.66mm.

    I have friends in my club, who are hard hitters (but not even close to be a pro) broke their BG66 like at least 2-3 times per months. Since BG66 is kinda pricy (labor is even higher) in us, they decide to go with BG65 and BG70pro later on.

    If u can afford the price and labor (also notice, frequently re-string may have side effect to ur rackets, too), sure, go with BG66. If can't, maybe u have to settle down on some other better overall choices.

    Just a suggestion... correct me if I am wrong.
    What are the side effects?

    Side note: just realized this thread is over 10 years old!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    : 11-23-2010, 03:56 PM
  2. yonex series vs ashaway series (strings)
    By malaysianfreak in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 15
    : 10-31-2010, 02:23 AM
  3. WTS Gosen, Yonex, Ashaway, Oliver, Tactic, SOTX and Apacs Strings (GTA)
    By bluecraze07 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 07-25-2009, 12:23 PM
  4. Ashaway vs Yonex strings
    By Sgbad in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 185
    : 04-05-2008, 03:18 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    : 01-11-2006, 03:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •