Results 851 to 867 of 1021
01-27-2014, 11:48 PM #851
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Dover Crescent
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
This is "What" we provide for one who joins our badminton club:-
1. We provide bananas and energy drinks to those whom may need
2. We assist to provide pain relief spray if one should develop cramps
3. We use quality shuttlecocks and strictly restrict the total number of players which is 1 of our main principles.
Sunday, 2 Feb.
Venue: Jurong East Sports Hall<--- click here to check directions
About 10mins walking distance from Chinese Garden mrt.
Level: beginner.<---from need not to be able to lob from baseline to baseline, to able to lob from baseline to baseline.
Ladies and all those who have just picked up this game may join
2~5 C 6.
Regulars' fees : $8-$10 per session. Guest (ac hoc): $10-$12.
Shuttle: RSL Supreme 亚狮龙. was said that this brand's model closest to the feel of AS40
We limit our maximum no. of players to 11 (including ourselves)
3. Feng Yujun <--- to be replaced by
4. Geok Har
5-6. Michael and Rommel TBC <--- to be replaced by
8. taken by Calvin Yuen <--- to be replaced by
10. Wai Chong <--- to be replaced by
2. Kelvin Lim
One would still need to pay irregardless the reason if should cancel last min/ no show with no replacement