FS: Arc8DX (GVA)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by krisyay, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

Remake of my earlier post since I now noticed I'm still missing info and the pictures didn't work properly!

Selling 1 Arc8DX for $125 in GVA only. No racket cover so I will throw in either 1 pack of BG66 or Zymax string or 1 Karakal Super PU grip.
    Currently strung w/ Zymax 67 @ 23lbs and the original grip has been replaced by a single layer of RKEP overgrip.

Used for max 10 games; I bought it about 3 months ago now I think and it has been sitting in my bag the last 2 months. Prefer PPT2 over it.

Racket has 2 paintchips, 1 large and 1 small, at the 3oclock area. The large one is really an accumulation of smaller chips from mis-hits that hit along that side. The small one is also due to mis-hits. Besides those chips, everything is in excellent condition.

DSC_0093.JPG
    DSC_0095.JPG
    DSC_0092.JPG

2. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

Price drop to $115 - firm.

3. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

Found the racket case! It is the arcsaber case that came with the racket. So it is now $115 for the racket and the case.

4. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

Racket sold, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.