Help! Is this Ns 9900 real ?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by feifei, Jul 4, 2010.

Tags:
  1. feifei

feifei New Member

Engineer
    Hi everyone,

My friend brought me a ns 9900 sp from Hongkong. This is my first experience with SP..

So please help me to check it, thx a lot :)

PS: 8826891 211092SP

DSC03461.jpg DSC03444.jpg DSC03458.jpg DSC03445.jpg DSC03457.jpg DSC03448.jpg DSC03449.jpg DSC03451.jpg

2. XLR88

XLR88 Regular Member

Student
    Yes it's real.....you don't have to worry.

3. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    Its genuine but its much better if you let us know which shop he bought it from. If its a reputable store, then there is nothing to worry about.

4. feifei

feifei New Member

Engineer
    thx guys, frankly i have doubts because i compared with at900p(JP), in fact it's totally different, i mean the workmanship... the 3u4,lbs,kg is not very clear and the binding (in the top of the original grip) is just like somebody stick it by hand, is not a product from the machine. i don't know... anyway i'll test it tomorrow, maybe the handfeel is good:eek:

5. BJOOI

BJOOI Regular Member

marketing
    Definitely it's NOT a fake. I think you cant compare an SP to JP version of rackets as the price also incomparable. The grip of original YY racket is stickier than the china fakes while the small oval hologram is slightly transparent if compared to the fakes which are very shining and easy to peel off.