User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 150
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,465
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex-Sunrise Malaysia Open GP GOLD 2010: Day Four - QF (09/07/2010)

    I haven't started any prediction thread lately, so, here we go.

    Matches involving INA players:
    MS
    Lee Chong Wei [1] vs Andre Kurniawan Tedjono [8] - Andre has fulfilled his seeding andQF will be the limit.

    Hu Yun [5] vs Taufik Hidayat [2] - if everything proceeds smoothly, we will see a LCW vs Taufik Final yet again. But, Taufik has struggled lately, so, Hu Yun can stretch him to 3-sets.

    MD
    Hendra A. Gunawan/Alvent Yulianto Chandra [3] vs Gan Teik Chai/Tan Bin Shen [6] - AG/Alvent should proceed to SF and meet Koo/Tan.

    Yohan Hadikusumo Wiratama/Wong Wai Hong [8] vs Angga Pratama/Rian Agung Saputro - Angga/Rian have done well in progressing to the QF and they have every chance to beat the HKG pair, but the HKG pair stars as the favorite!

    Candra Wijaya/Luluk Hadiyanto vs Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan [2] - Kido/Hendra have been in awful form lately but the draw is kind to them this week and I think they will be in the Final.

    WD
    Vita Marissa/Nadya Melati vs Lotte Jonathans/Paulien Van Dooremalen [8] - Vita/Nadya to win!

    XD
    Hendra A. Gunawan/Vita Marissa [1] vs Markis Kido/Lita Nurlita - AG/Vita to progress!

    Devin Lahardi/Liliyana Natsir vs Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying [4] - can Devin/Butet avenge their loss at the BAC this year? A 50-50 match. I hope to see an all-INA Final on Sunday!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are they showing on Astro?

  3. #3
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MS
    LCW vs Andre
    Lcw win

    Th vs Yun hu
    Yun hu win

    Md
    Hendra/alvent vs gan/tan
    gan/tan win

    chandra luluk vs kido hendra
    hope chandra luluk win

    xd
    hendra vita vs kido lita
    kido lita please win it!

    devin lili vs goh peng
    devin lili win

    wd
    vita nadya win

    ws
    pi hongyan,zhoumi,yip,goes to sf..

  4. #4
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any MAS tv broadcast it?

  5. #5
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is Astro Arena broadcasting the QF?
    I want to see Mak/Tan in action.

  6. #6
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    MS
    LCW vs Andre
    Lcw win

    Th vs Yun hu
    Yun hu win

    Md
    Hendra/alvent vs gan/tan
    gan/tan win

    chandra luluk vs kido hendra
    hope chandra luluk win

    xd
    hendra vita vs kido lita
    kido lita please win it!

    devin lili vs goh peng
    devin lili win

    wd
    vita nadya win

    ws
    pi hongyan,zhoumi,yip,goes to sf..
    You have matured a lot since when you joined during the Thomas Cup. Now you're a nicer person to talk to too.

  7. #7
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, English please.....

    Myself can understand those but those from USA, Europe and Canada catch no ball....??? hahhaha
    U'r not going to the stadium today?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hope to see NO casualty from MAS players...

  9. #9
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    hope to see NO casualty from MAS players...
    Sure have, because KKK/TBH is up against Mak/Tan.
    95% chance that KKK/TBH win, but I am hoping for the 5%. Please, 5%, please.

  10. #10
    Regular Member press100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On earth...
    Posts
    1,392
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Sure have, because KKK/TBH is up against Mak/Tan.
    95% chance that KKK/TBH win, but I am hoping for the 5%. Please, 5%, please.
    Hope Mak/Tan will win...

  11. #11
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by press100 View Post
    Hope Mak/Tan will win...
    They have to play the game of their lives and hope KKK/TBH is off-form if they want to have any hopes of winning. If they win, it will be a major breakthrough. If they lose, life goes on as normal. Hopefully they can give KKK/TBH the fight Hoon/Ong gave against a not-serious and not in-form Kido/Setiawan.

  12. #12
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    RTM broadcast or no y?

  13. #13
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    You have matured a lot since when you joined during the Thomas Cup. Now you're a nicer person to talk to too.
    Hehe
    but if maria play with whoever i will give maria 90% to win it hehehehe

  14. #14
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    RTM no broadcast, very sad!
    And I think Astro Arena no live also!
    What is this kind of service!?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Hehe
    but if maria play with whoever i will give maria 90% to win it hehehehe
    hahaha, since you're one of her biggest fans, no problem lah. Undeadshot also have his fave player, but that doesn't stop both of you to be a kind BC member

  16. #16
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    RTM no broadcast, very sad!
    And I think Astro Arena no live also!
    What is this kind of service!?
    Argh..i cant watch mas gpg then...

  17. #17
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Argh..i cant watch mas gpg then...
    I'm also quite sad, because 95% chance, by tomorrow, my favourite MD pair is no longer playing...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] YONEX-SUNRISE Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold 2011
    By Super_Lee89 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 65
    : 05-19-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. 2010 Malaysia Open GP Gold FINAL
    By cclau74 in forum Malaysia GP / US Open / Australia Open / Canadian Open 2010
    Replies: 147
    : 07-13-2010, 04:03 AM
  3. 2010 Malaysia Open GP Gold - 10/7/2010, Semi-Finals.
    By undeadshot in forum Malaysia GP / US Open / Australia Open / Canadian Open 2010
    Replies: 86
    : 07-12-2010, 06:49 AM
  4. Lee Chong Wei at Malaysia Yonex Sunrise Open 2010 ?
    By autolink in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 07-11-2010, 08:50 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    : 05-23-2010, 11:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •