User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 31 of 31
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Montreal (514)
    Posts
    1,229
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A good pair of badminton shoe do make a big difference.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ya, dun regret after u hurt ur ankle..

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How many pair you guys ussually keep? And how long does it ussually last?

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    How many pair you guys ussually keep? And how long does it ussually last?
    I usually have two pair. I have found out that they will hold much better that way since I switch pairs every now and then. Looks like they will last at least 2 years, before when I only had one pair they never lasted a whole year/season. At the moment I have a pair of SHB 100LTD and a cheap pair of Wilson, model unkown. I've found that is ok with me to have one pair of really good=expensive Yonex which I can use when playing competitions. And then a cheaper, but still good pair, so I can switch between them during recreational play with friends.

    /mats

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wirre View Post
    I usually have two pair. I have found out that they will hold much better that way since I switch pairs every now and then. Looks like they will last at least 2 years, before when I only had one pair they never lasted a whole year/season. At the moment I have a pair of SHB 100LTD and a cheap pair of Wilson, model unkown. I've found that is ok with me to have one pair of really good=expensive Yonex which I can use when playing competitions. And then a cheaper, but still good pair, so I can switch between them during recreational play with friends.

    /mats
    makes sense. Thanks for the input

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Im so disappointed could not get the LN shoes i wanted. The LN distributor in Australia has closed down and the one on web size did not have my size. Beside badmintonshoponline, does anyone know which online shop sell LN shoes internationally?

  7. #24
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,844
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Li Ning

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Im so disappointed could not get the LN shoes i wanted. The LN distributor in Australia has closed down and the one on web size did not have my size. Beside badmintonshoponline, does anyone know which online shop sell LN shoes internationally?
    .
    Contact Li Ning at this link, located at:
    http://www.lining.com/EN/home/index.html
    .

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Contact Li Ning at this link, located at:
    http://www.lining.com/EN/home/index.html
    .
    Thanks Chris, but im really not sure if they will respond for only a pair of shoes plus when i click "contact us" link it shows only phone directory no email

  9. #26
    Regular Member ucantseeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Thanks Chris, but im really not sure if they will respond for only a pair of shoes plus when i click "contact us" link it shows only phone directory no email
    http://www.badmintonshoponline.us/un...d774dd94ee32c2

    This onlineshop ship worldwide and have LN shoes.

    Which model?
    Last edited by ucantseeme; 08-23-2010 at 03:15 PM.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucantseeme View Post
    http://www.badmintonshoponline.us/un...d774dd94ee32c2

    This onlineshop ship worldwide and have LN shoes.

    Which model?
    Thanks ucantseeme

    badmintonshoponline is great, i ordered a few times before. Its just that their LN shoes are priced higher than what i know from another seller (which turns out did not have my size)

    Any other online shop?

  11. #28
    Regular Member ucantseeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Thanks ucantseeme

    badmintonshoponline is great, i ordered a few times before. Its just that their LN shoes are priced higher than what i know from another seller (which turns out did not have my size)

    Any other online shop?
    http://www.racket-outlet.de/badminto...er&dir=asc&p=2

    a german shop which ship worldwide.

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Awesome
    Thanks a lot

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Fort Myers, FL
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    here is how I would put it. A better tire on your car will not make you a better driver, but it help performance in certain ways, start, stop and turn.

    Same as badminton shoes, it will help you run a little better. The most important what separate a good badminton shoe to bad badminton shoes is the support. In game you have all the jumping, turning, running. It is so easy to get hurt. For me, if I spend money on badminton, shoes will be on the top of the list.

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    438
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have always worn Yonex shoes for about 6-8 years of playing. I then switched to Asics Gel Rocket and they felt a little different. The shoes sit higher than Yonex shoes so you have to be careful with your footwork until you are used to it, but it offers significantly more shock absorption for lunges and jumps. I have less knee pains (jumpers knee/Osgood-Schlatter) than with Yonex.

    Would I go back to Yonex? sure, but the Asics are about 1/2 the price so why bother? They grip just as good because the bottom is still just gum-rubber.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 01-30-2012, 09:43 AM
  2. most worth it badminton strings?
    By malaysianfreak in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 17
    : 10-29-2010, 12:04 PM
  3. Apacs shoes 688 worth the money?
    By kingskawn in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 0
    : 08-12-2010, 03:00 AM
  4. Are badminton shoes worth it?
    By BlankShot in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 33
    : 05-15-2008, 03:42 AM
  5. is it worth it to start playing badminton?
    By Russ7 in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 32
    : 06-08-2003, 06:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •