User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default APACS Tantrum 200 vs APACS Lethal 60 : A Quick Review

Hai there BC members,

Have been using APACS Lethal 60 for sometime now as my playing/testing racket (~4-5 month) and i wanted to compare it with my previous APACS Tantrum 200. Below are the comparison between this both excellent high end racket from APACS at a glance.

Name:  At 200 vs Lp 60.jpg
Views: 8323
Size:  59.5 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you got it pretty spot on, although I have L70 instead, about the durability , I dont think you can rate it until you have the racket fore more than 2 years. I thought the control for L70 is as good as the T200

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    I think you got it pretty spot on, although I have L70 instead, about the durability , I dont think you can rate it until you have the racket fore more than 2 years. I thought the control for L70 is as good as the T200
    To gain L60 advantage as an offensive racket, you will sacrifice its ability to control. To compensate this require a good arm and wrist strength in order to maneuver this beast. I would think it will take me some time again for me to tame this excellent racket and make a complete review. But as for now, those info. stated are my judgment about this racket at this point of time.

But one fact i dare to say is that (and no offense against any Yonex fan), this racket can beat any offensive type of racket there are in the Yonex arsenal and few can compete with it from my point of view except like the legendary Lin Dan racket of choice the earlier version of Armortec 700.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've owned both the Tantrum 200 and L60. The L60 is very nice on offensive power but it's not forgiving on your arms and wrist. I've just recently tried the Yonex Armortec 900 Power and it beats both the L60 and T200. I've just bought Apacs Z-Slayer .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RocKai View Post
    I've owned both the Tantrum 200 and L60. The L60 is very nice on offensive power but it's not forgiving on your arms and wrist. I've just recently tried the Yonex Armortec 900 Power and it beats both the L60 and T200. I've just bought Apacs Z-Slayer .
    How's the Z-slayer feel? Stiff or very Stiff? and how is the attacking power during smash?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Z-Slayer is only stiff, not extra stiff. Head is not heavy, so it doesn't generate as much power as other headheavy racket. You'd need to rely on your swingspeed and wrist power. It's more balanced so it does hit hard, and also quite manoeuvrable. I really like it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RocKai View Post
    Z-Slayer is only stiff, not extra stiff. Head is not heavy, so it doesn't generate as much power as other headheavy racket. You'd need to rely on your swingspeed and wrist power. It's more balanced so it does hit hard, and also quite manoeuvrable. I really like it.
    Thanks for your info, will go shop to try it out soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have new tantrum 200, with apacs string made in japan, super pu grip n shirt for rm250. Can COD near KL, ampang, bukit jalil n puchong. For those interested call me at 012-triple 2, five seven two eight. Only one stock left. Also available, new lethal 60.