Has anyone bought a racket from www.acesmash.com or www.badmintonbay.com ??

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by chills4u, Jul 20, 2010.

1. chills4u

chills4u Regular Member

Student
    Hello Everyone,

I am looking to buy Apacs racket since i don't want to spend too much at this moment. I found Apacs rackets with low prices on these two websites:

www.acesmash.com or www.badmintonbay.com

I just wanted to ask if anyone has purchased racket from the above website or not? If yes, then how was your experience in terms of customer service and product quality. I doubt the chances of Apacs being fake as some of you mentioned that it is not a very popular brand but when i compared the prices of Apacs Canada with these two sites, i found a huge difference.

Any comment or suggestion will be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance !!

Cheerz !

2. Vicky Chips

Vicky Chips Regular Member

Bought from BadmintonBay before. Ordered a nano 900 white and a nano 900 red. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and prices were low! The rackets are doing fine, although there is a slight problem with the nano 900 red. It's supposed to be even balance (285mm) but after feeling it was a bit head light we measured it and it turned out to be 270mm. Not sure if this was just apacs quality control or not.

Definitely recommend buying from Badmintonbay!

3. chills4u

chills4u Regular Member

Student
    Vicky , Thanks for your comment. Yeah, i agree with you the communication is very fast with them. I asked them few questions and they replied within 3-4 hours. I compared both the websites and there is significant price difference between these two. I was wondering how come they are selling the same stuff from same country at different prices.

I am bit confused where should i buy from but i really appreciate your help.

Thanks.
    Chills4u

4. escape

escape Regular Member

Just got a Nano 900 White from BadmintonBay on ebay recently. Service is quite good. Good communication too. Product wise, the racket came with a rattling sound but the seller responds fast with an alternative. Overall, its a decent experience. Will probably buy again in future.

Hope this helps.
    Edwin

5. Porky

Porky Regular Member

I juz ordered a racquet from acesmash....well, the shopping online cart is lousy in that the order didnt managed to get thru as i was always stuck in the shipping part....however their replying of emails is pretty fast, within a day i can communicate with them back and forth for abt 4-5 emails to sort out the probs....very helpful also :)

6. chills4u

chills4u Regular Member

Student
    @escape: I agree with you regarding communication, they are very fast.

@Porky: I agree with you, i also had a hard time while i was trying to add something to my cart to see the final price but it does not work very well.

Thanks for your feedback guys !! I have also decided to buy from Badmintonbay since most of the people are recommending them.

Regards,
    Chills4u