User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 27
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton Group in the West (Point Cook, Hoppers Crossing, Truganina, etc)

    Yo, I just recently moved to the West side of town in VIC.

    Any groups playing in the West like Point Cook, Werribee, Truganina, etc??

    Would love to join!!

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,847
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Join us playing Badminton at our Wednesday CCC at MSAC

    Quote Originally Posted by badcliq View Post
    Yo, I just recently moved to the West side of town in VIC.

    Any groups playing in the West like Point Cook, Werribee, Truganina, etc??

    Would love to join!!

    Thanks.
    .
    Hi badcliq,

    Join us playing Badminton at our Wednesday CCC at MSAC (being located centrally in Melbourne).

    Click on this link located at:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...7-30pm-11-00pm

    But please read our last post on the last page.
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 07-26-2010 at 11:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw Werribee Badminton Association that plays on Thursday in Werribee. Anyone been to their sessions before?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just to let you guys know that we have badminton session every Thursday at YMCA Werribee from 8-10.30pm. Grade is D mainly. Lots of friendly guys there if you just wanna play social or competitively.

    The costs is $7 per person for court hire, $1.50 for entrance to the stadium then about $2 for shuttlecocks costs.

    There're 4 courts available for social plays and if you're interested in Competitions, you can join their Mixed Competitions too.

  5. #5
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,847
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow Badminton session every Thursday at YMCA Werribee from 8-10.30pm

    Quote Originally Posted by badcliq View Post
    Just to let you guys know that we have badminton session every Thursday at YMCA Werribee from 8-10.30pm. Grade is D mainly. Lots of friendly guys there if you just wanna play social or competitively.

    The costs is $7 per person for court hire, $1.50 for entrance to the stadium then about $2 for shuttlecocks costs.

    There're 4 courts available for social plays and if you're interested in Competitions, you can join their Mixed Competitions too.
    .
    Thanks badcliq,

    See if I can find a free Thursday night for me to come visit.
    .

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys,

    We're trying to get a venue in Point Cook for social badminton! Just awaiting final confirmation on court availability. So just would like to get an expression of interest for those interested?

    At the moment, Tuesday or Thursday nights, 2-3 hours session are the plans. It'll be dependent on how many players we can get to cover the court hires. We also plan to use good quality shuttles (aeroplanes) to ensure everyone can enjoy the game!

    This is non-profit, so we'll basically cover the costs of gym & shuttles together. Similar to Tuesday night badminton in Nunawading organised by Funkiemark.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #8
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,847
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow Niddrie is located in North-west

    Quote Originally Posted by radar_s View Post
    .
    Niddrie is located in North-west.

    badcliq is talking about West-west.


    .

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good news!

    I've found a venue to play. It is located in Truganina, closed to the M1 freeway and has 3 courts. We can have 2-3 hours session. I'm hoping to keep it about $7-8 per person for 2 hours session. Looking either Tuesday or Thursday, from 8pm onwards.

    So if i have minimum 12 players interested, I can start the session! Ideally we have 16 people so we can keep it at $7pp.

    Then West side will have more badminton social apart from Altona & Werribee.

    Please let me know ASAP.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hoppers Crossing
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton in truganina

    Hi, are you guys started this group? Are you guys playing in Truganina? I live in hoppers crossing. i would like to join your group.

    Suman
    Quote Originally Posted by badcliq View Post
    Good news!

    I've found a venue to play. It is located in Truganina, closed to the M1 freeway and has 3 courts. We can have 2-3 hours session. I'm hoping to keep it about $7-8 per person for 2 hours session. Looking either Tuesday or Thursday, from 8pm onwards.

    So if i have minimum 12 players interested, I can start the session! Ideally we have 16 people so we can keep it at $7pp.

    Then West side will have more badminton social apart from Altona & Werribee.

    Please let me know ASAP.

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Point Cook
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Couple here in Point Cook.
    Would like to know if there is somewhere we can play socially in Point Cook or nearby, Truganina, Hoppers ect...

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi I'm in Laverton and also interested in social play out in the west as well, please contact me if anyone knows a group playing out here!

  14. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Point Cook
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi
    I am interested to play in point cook on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
    Prefer the games start 7pm.

    Please update.

    Thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by badcliq View Post
    Hi guys,

    We're trying to get a venue in Point Cook for social badminton! Just awaiting final confirmation on court availability. So just would like to get an expression of interest for those interested?

    At the moment, Tuesday or Thursday nights, 2-3 hours session are the plans. It'll be dependent on how many players we can get to cover the court hires. We also plan to use good quality shuttles (aeroplanes) to ensure everyone can enjoy the game!

    This is non-profit, so we'll basically cover the costs of gym & shuttles together. Similar to Tuesday night badminton in Nunawading organised by Funkiemark.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks to the new court in Ravenhall, we can commence our badminton socials there!

    Would like to see any expression of interests before we book the courts?

    Do you guys prefer:
    A) Mondays, 7-9pm
    B) Mondays, 8-10pm
    C) Tuesdays, 7-9pm
    D) Tuesdays, 8-10pm

    Or any other feedback welcome!

  16. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Truganina
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this the one in Truganina? I would like to apply to join is possible. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by badcliq View Post
    Thanks to the new court in Ravenhall, we can commence our badminton socials there!Would like to see any expression of interests before we book the courts?Do you guys prefer:A) Mondays, 7-9pmB) Mondays, 8-10pmC) Tuesdays, 7-9pmD) Tuesdays, 8-10pmOr any other feedback welcome!

  17. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Point cook
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi mate,

    I have recently located to Point cook. I am interested in joining your group and let me know asap.

    Antony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Social Badminton @ Truganina (Melb West) - Fri - 8-10pm
    By badcliq in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 31
    : 10-28-2014, 02:48 AM
  2. DIVINE Badminton Social Group ( Sat 8 am - 10 am West)
    By happyfamily in forum Singapore
    Replies: 43
    : 04-19-2013, 12:11 AM
  3. Any badminton club(s) near West Point New York?
    By Khai Wan in forum USA East
    Replies: 0
    : 06-08-2010, 10:15 PM
  4. Badminton group in West Singapore
    By Vishu in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 09-28-2008, 11:09 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    : 01-26-2005, 12:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •