User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ciao a tutti!

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Ciao a tutti!

    Hi guys, I'm John - an Irish badminton player currently living in Italy. Very passionate about the game and love promoting Badminton.

    Planning to go to the World Championships in Paris from the 27th to the 29th of August and would love to meet up with anybody from the Forum that is attending also!

  2. #2
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ciao JOhn!

    WELCOME TO THE FORUM..

    and hope that u have fun surfing here

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome indeed, John.

    You've no doubt found Thom_bad's thread on the World Championship.
    Please make sure you lucky guys/gals take some pictures and post them.
    _____

    So, to blend in you've traded your Irish "John" for the Italian "Giovanni"? Praytell, what did you do if your last name happens to be "O'Sullivan"?

  4. #4
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Welcome..

    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni View Post
    Hi guys, I'm John - an Irish badminton player currently living in Italy. Very passionate about the game and love promoting Badminton.

    Planning to go to the World Championships in Paris from the 27th to the 29th of August and would love to meet up with anybody from the Forum that is attending also!
    ..to BCDF, giovanni!..hope you'll be able to meet up with the rest of the BCers @ the WC...btw, what name will you use & they call you once you're in Paris??..Johnn? Johnnie? Johnny? John-paul? Jon? Jonn? Jonnie?..
    Visit us often!

  5. #5
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Welcome indeed, John.

    You've no doubt found Thom_bad's thread on the World Championship.
    Please make sure you lucky guys/gals take some pictures and post them.
    _____

    So, to blend in you've traded your Irish "John" for the Italian "Giovanni"? Praytell, what did you do if your last name happens to be "O'Sullivan"?
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...s-get-together
    I see John already joined that thread, great !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..to BCDF, giovanni!..hope you'll be able to meet up with the rest of the BCers @ the WC...btw, what name will you use & they call you once you're in Paris??..Johnn? Johnnie? Johnny? John-paul? Jon? Jonn? Jonnie?..
    Visit us often!
    I believe in French that would be Jean

    Anyway, welcome there John and enjoy the forums !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •