Hole in shoe in 1month

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by GoDLee, Jul 30, 2010.

1. GoDLee

GoDLee Regular Member

English teacher
    Hey guys !

The shoe at the top is the left one (i'm right hander),nth special here except i must to stick heavy tape inside the shoe before playing.
    Look at the one at the bottom, i played for 2months with my left arm bcuz of a tendinitis and that's basically the hole i made in a month. No one in my 2clubs has been so rude with his pair of shoes. That prolly states i play a lot (singles only), i'm short (mass lungings) and especially beginner !:D
    Dont get that pair !

photo.jpg

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    that's some damage there. what model are they?

what surface do you play in?

my HS used to have carpeted surface and that chews up shoes like crazy.

3. GoDLee

GoDLee Regular Member

English teacher
    Well, no idea. I'm bored to open my ebay profile :eek:
    25euros shoes, i aint that disappointed for the shoes. I play with em since January.

About the courts, my clubs have a different type of ground. I tend to prefer the one that is made for all in door sports except Tennis. You can slip without hurting, the ground is definitely soft.
    The other place is made for Tennis, the ground is kinda hard. Last monday, i scratched my knee's skin by falling. The advantage of that type of ground is that you have a great support to rush from sides to sides. Drawbacks are that it might be dangerous if you fall(a friend of mine hurt badly his knee bone)& if you're a player who jumps a lot, your body might not support the weight at reception.