User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Why i cant post anything

    hi mob

    why i cant post any thread on this forum?...hope u will do something about it

  2. #2
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1st few posts/threads by new members are under moderation until approve by admin/mods.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oic..thx for the feedback mob...no wonder nowadays i post all nv come out..

  4. #4
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    please.
    can you differentiate mob and mod? or you intentionally address me as mob?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry about that...typo error...i apologies for this...sorry

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how many posts need a new member make before his/her posts will show automatically? i have 10 shown posts but my subsequent post for a slot is still being screened, and this can cause administrative issues when i try to sign up for slots on games sessions (eg. i sign up for a slot but it doesn't show and another member signs up for that same slot and by the time my post is unscreened/shows there the slots are doubly taken or have run out). I've tried messaging the organisers of the games as suggested but they are not always online and it's not particularly convenient for them too.

    Thanks much!

    ps: i'm not sure why this post shows up automatically, but my post for a slot prior to this post is still not showing and the spaces are running out fast as i wait and organiser's mailbox is full.
    Last edited by sunscreen; 03-29-2011 at 02:11 AM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    please.
    can you differentiate mob and mod? or you intentionally address me as mob?
    omg.. almost fell out of my chair laughing....

  8. #8
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    omg.. almost fell out of my chair laughing....

    i can chop somebody's head.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunscreen View Post
    how many posts need a new member make before his/her posts will show automatically? i have 10 shown posts but my subsequent post for a slot is still being screened, and this can cause administrative issues when i try to sign up for slots on games sessions (eg. i sign up for a slot but it doesn't show and another member signs up for that same slot and by the time my post is unscreened/shows there the slots are doubly taken or have run out). I've tried messaging the organisers of the games as suggested but they are not always online and it's not particularly convenient for them too.

    Thanks much!

    ps: i'm not sure why this post shows up automatically, but my post for a slot prior to this post is still not showing and the spaces are running out fast as i wait and organiser's mailbox is full.
    obviously this is a very old thread but i am facing similar situation. can the mod do something?

  10. #10
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by navi2708 View Post
    obviously this is a very old thread but i am facing similar situation. can the mod do something?
    it is a spam filter system. we are clearing "moderated post" regularly.
    try post without "@"

Similar Threads

  1. Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required
    By kwun in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 17202
    : 10-31-2014, 05:43 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  3. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  4. Post Your Pre/Post-Game Stretches Here!
    By markburry_90 in forum General Forum
    Replies: 4
    : 11-03-2005, 09:29 AM
  5. Why can't we post more then 1 post in 20 secs?
    By Joanne in forum Forum Feedback
    Replies: 9
    : 02-27-2003, 08:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •