Victor SW35 stringing pattern ?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by LD rules!, Aug 9, 2010.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Hi

Anyone know or can point out the correct stringing pattern for the SW35 ? Last time I got it restrung, the stringer appears to have done it correctly, but I would like to take him the stringing pattern so that he knows he is doing it correctly. (although I have no doubts that he did correctly last time round)

Thanks in advance.

2. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

It's the same as the Yonex "other rackets" pattern (which can be found on their website) except for an extra cross at the bottom, so make sure the stringer knows to tie the mains at T7 (rather than T8 as he would with a Yonex); this caught me out the first time and I ended up doing without the bottom cross.

I don't think it makes MUCH of a difference, but the provision for the 24th cross is there, so why not use it...

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Ah thanks Mark A, is there any picture that shows the pattern ? Just so I can make sure he does it correctly although he did correctly last time.

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

double checked, I have a picture of the racket when I first got it (was meant to go in the post a pic of your racket thread but never got round to it) and it was factory strung, it had 23 crosses ? Which is the same amount of crosses as it has now.

5. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

The extra cross isn't really of any importance - I only did it because it was there when I first got my racket with factory string in. It's in a low-priority part of the bed (or it shouldbe unless you miss-hit a LOT) so feel free to leave it out.