Results 52 to 68 of 527
Thread: Misaki Matsutomo ( 松友美佐紀 )
11-15-2010, 04:55 PM #52
Last edited by phil-mm; 11-15-2010 at 04:58 PM.
11-15-2010, 04:59 PM #53
Anyway, thanks for all the photo and video uploads, especially the World Juniors this year. You popped by at Guadalajara? Off topic. Not really, actually. Misaki was in them .
11-15-2010, 06:09 PM #54
- I am looking at the 2008 INA Open draw and from the MS Qualification Rd., not all 27 players played in 3 matches. Actually only 21 players participated in that Qualif. Rd. Some did play 3 matches, but some others only played 2 matches.
The one in 2008 had more participants playing in the Qualif. Rd. than in 2009 thus probably why some players played 3 matches.
- Yes, i missed the HK Open SS. For the HK Open SS, depending on the number of entries, they've been playing from Monday because of the number of available courts (smaller stadium).
- A bit of correction. For the Olympics, usually they'll start on Sunday, not Monday. But yes, it will last for 8 days with different Finals ending on different days.
- Yes, i was in Guadalajara, Mexico, this past April for the WJC. Hot and muggy place, but lots of cheap, good food (if you like mexican foods) and lots of good looking chicas.....Btw, i don't quite get why you brought up Misaki??..
Last edited by ctjcad; 11-15-2010 at 06:13 PM.
11-15-2010, 06:32 PM #55
Ha ha, didn't know that the Queen Elizabeth Stadium was so small. I suppose floor space is a luxury there.
Oh, because I mentioned all the photos and videos you uploaded. Misaki is in a number of them, so I guess it's appropriate to thank you in this thread. Didn't you know the players you were photographing ? Or is someone impersonating your namesake at webshots and youtube ?
Last edited by phil-mm; 11-15-2010 at 06:43 PM.
11-15-2010, 06:50 PM #56
- Okay, i think i know where you're going. Yes, for the Qualif. Rd., perhaps BWF has changed the ruling/regulation for the number of players participating in the Qualif. Rd. since 2008. But perhaps it only applies for the SS tourneys. For GP/GPG level tourneys, i think they still allow more than 16 players in the Qualif. Rd. (and more than 4 qualifiers)
(an example, this yr's U.S. Open GPG:http://tournamentsoftware.com/sport/...B19CB5&event=1)
I've to do a bit of research abt that ruling change from BWF..or maybe you can help me spot the change(s).
- You can check out past HK Open SS tourneys & QES photos from the Tournaments section. Or ask master kwun or Hau-ge about the stadium and how confine it is..
- I didn't know/haven't heard abt Misaki (and a bunch of other junior players) prior to this yr's WJC. But i've heard of that Baddy Princess from Thailand. Lucky me as both were a delight to watch.
Last edited by ctjcad; 11-15-2010 at 06:54 PM.
11-15-2010, 07:10 PM #57
Since you're already here, let me borrow your photos with your kind permission. I think there will be much viewership in this thread.
Last edited by phil-mm; 11-15-2010 at 07:22 PM.
11-15-2010, 07:35 PM #58
More photos by ctjcad
And hiding behind the flag
11-16-2010, 06:22 AM #59
Thanks to all who have posted photos of Misaki for us at BC
It makes me wonder; sometimes I find Misaki's eyes so BIG, and sometimes her eyes appear to be so small.
Anyway, thanks to all who have posted photos of Misaki.
11-16-2010, 10:00 AM #60
11-16-2010, 04:45 PM #61
Misaki and Ratchanok. not my photo.
11-16-2010, 05:09 PM #62
11-16-2010, 05:23 PM #63
World Junior Champs 2010
11-16-2010, 06:09 PM #64
11-16-2010, 07:22 PM #65
Misaki's eyes seem to be really big when she's playing badminton. Probably concentrating really hard on the shuttle, LOL. And her hair gets wet and pasted flat down like seaweed in a rice burger (below). She is like a character from an anime film. So cute.
11-16-2010, 09:15 PM #66
11-16-2010, 09:17 PM #67
11-16-2010, 09:21 PM #68
By kwun in forum Japan Professional PlayersReplies: 12: 12-04-2013, 08:15 AM
By chris-ccc in forum Japan Professional PlayersReplies: 265: 04-23-2013, 11:48 PM
By Skewlz in forum Japan Professional PlayersReplies: 57: 12-23-2012, 06:00 AM
By meiwu.kuaile in forum Japan Professional PlayersReplies: 0: 09-30-2011, 11:06 AM
By binbin in forum Japan Professional PlayersReplies: 0: 06-19-2011, 04:15 AM