User Tag List

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phil-mm View Post
    Really disappointed too. I had expected Reiko and Shintaro to have been able to pull this one off .
    the only japanese left are Tago, Sato and Kawamae. All the best to them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha, nearly missed this post.
    I suppose it was a choiceless decision to stop playing in the WS. But what about the XD? Is playing in both the doubles spreading things too thinly? Or is it increasing the chances of a place in either the WD or XD, or both, in the OG? Since Misaki seems to be doing well in both the doubles. And you didn't mention Miyuki/Satoko in the fight. When I said two teams per country, I was referring to the Super Series Finals. Is it the same for the OG? I can't quite remember the situation in the Beijing Olympics already .
    Sorry, I didn't ask about the XD! Aiks... I should have asked this Isn't the quota limited to two pairs per country now? Maeda/Suetsuna are too far for them to chase. So, Maeda/Suetsuna are surely in for the OG next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    guess what? I told her with my lousy japanese: kyou maketemo daijoubu. tugino kannkoku sen de gannbatte kudasai. (can you guess the meaning from the romaji) Haha.... But she understand! Haha.. She ans: hai, arigatou, ganbattemasu. LOL
    Ha ha, my Japanese is virtually non-existent. Kyoo, which I think is today, is probably the only romanji I recognise because I heard Reiko Hiura saying that to her coach (I was eavesdropping on them, but without much success). I didn't know romanji had a double n, as in kann. Sounds German to me. But if you type out the Kanji, then I can cheat, LOL.
    I really need to go learn Japanese in double-quick time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I didn't ask about the XD! Aiks... I should have asked this Isn't the quota limited to two pairs per country now? Maeda/Suetsuna are too far for them to chase. So, Maeda/Suetsuna are surely in for the OG next year.
    I suppose it should also be two pairs for the OG too. I believe Misaki/Ayaka has a real chance to overtake Miyuki/Satoko since they're improving so quickly, and there is still more than a year left.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Currently. Misaki (with Ayaka Takahashi) is ranked World No.22

I suppose it should also be two pairs for the OG too. I believe Misaki/Ayaka has a real chance to overtake Miyuki/Satoko since they're improving so quickly, and there is still more than a year left.
    Currently. Misaki (with Ayaka Takahashi) is ranked World No.22 in the WD. In the XD, Misaki (with Kenichi Hayakawa) is ranked World No.196.

I think Misaki should concentrate on just in the WD and forget about the XD.

Hahaha... If Kenichi reads this, he won't want to talk to me when he comes to Melbourne for our 2011 Australian Open GP tournament.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guess what? I told her with my lousy japanese: kyou maketemo daijoubu. tugino kannkoku sen de gannbatte kudasai. (can you guess the meaning from the romaji) Haha.... But she understand! Haha.. She ans: hai, arigatou, ganbattemasu. LOL
    She understood because your sentences were faultless, duh

This reminds me of the Mizuno motto: "Asitaha, kitto, dekiru"

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Currently. Misaki (with Ayaka Takahashi) is ranked World No.22 in the WD. In the XD, Misaki (with Kenichi Hayakawa) is ranked World No.196.

Hahaha... If Kenichi reads this, he won't want to talk to me when he comes to Melbourne for our 2011 Australian Open GP tournament.
    Hayakawa? Is that the new pairing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to you Suet Yan.. now i have a crush on her.. sighhhhh so cute la sheeee

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Misaki's old XD pairing was with Kenichi Hayakawa

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Hayakawa? Is that the new pairing?
    Misaki's old XD pairing was with Kenichi Hayakawa.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Misaki is liked by so many BCers now

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Hahaha... Misaki is liked by so many BCers now.

Was it the reason that you suddenly disappeared yesterday (when commenting on the SS-vs-CJ match)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha... Misaki is liked by so many BCers now.

Was it the reason that you suddenly disappeared yesterday (when commenting on the SS-vs-CJ match)?
    I saw her in person and cant stop looking at her... thank suet yan for distracting her... hehehe

I lost the connection at the stadium, it was not stable at all and cannot seem to get back to the site.. so i gave up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha, my Japanese is virtually non-existent. Kyoo, which I think is today, is probably the only romanji I recognise because I heard Reiko Hiura saying that to her coach (I was eavesdropping on them, but without much success). I didn't know romanji had a double n, as in kann. Sounds German to me. But if you type out the Kanji, then I can cheat, LOL.
    I really need to go learn Japanese in double-quick time.
    haha.. sorry, I was unable to type kanji yesterday as the website I used to abstract Kanji from it was down. My computer doesn't have japanese input method, that's the only way I can use to type kanji. Haha...
    kyou maketemo daijoubu. tugino kankoku sen de gannbatte kudasai = never mind you lost in today's match, just try hard in Korea Open. (my japanese is really not so good, I am just lucky enough that I can think of this sentence) Haha.. the double n is a typo error.

Not so soon. Maybe after Miyuki/Satoko have retired. Haha.. Satoko is 30 this year.

yes, I agree with you. She should focus only in WD. But, I think it is still very difficult to break through China's wall.

Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    She understood because your sentences were faultless, duh

This reminds me of the Mizuno motto: "Asitaha, kitto, dekiru"
    oh really? haha... thank you! I was so nervous when I want to speak japanese. Because Misaki is the first japanese I talk to in japanese language. Coz normally I used to type japanese only. Never talk to a real japanese person before. LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    yes la, she is cute, haha... so early climb from the bed?? haha
    Last edited by suetyan; 01-20-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the one that play XD with her is Sato Shoji or Hirata Noriyasu, I think they have some chances to win yesterday. Haha...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh ya, Blurry D found Goto Ai is cute, haha...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like the japanese's shirt this time, their colour mixed is just perfect! Too bad we can't find it in the market The japanese shirt design is the nicest among all the countries'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh ya, Blurry D found Goto Ai is cute, haha...
    Yes i do... she is so small but yet she can play badminton so well..

I decided not to take leave and went into the office today.. see you later tonight.. please book a space for me, please help ask around for the camera cable.. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like the japanese's shirt this time, their colour mixed is just perfect! Too bad we can't find it in the market The japanese shirt design is the nicest among all the countries'.
    I can try to get it for you.. talk to you about it later.. hehe

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast