User Tag List

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phil-mm View Post
    Yea, I suppose I'm suffering from Misaki-mania, LOL. suetyan and chris-ccc are struck by the fever too. And maybe jhirata. And there are those who watch but don't speak. I'm also a big fan of Reiko too. And a fan of some other Japanese players, a few Koreans, Lin Dan and some other Chinese players, and a Taiwanese. And a Thai. Inthanon Ratchanok has a far bigger fan base. I've become quite good at relocating photos, but ctjcad and suetyan are much faster at it. By the way, haven't seen you in this thread before. Have you decided to join the club too ?

Takamatsu in PMO 2010. From scann.

Attachment 85339

Attachment 85340
    i am now suffering from Japanese-mania. Out of topic for a while, I am following the World Junior Table Tennis Championship 2010, there is a girl called Morizono Misaki, is she your favourite too? haha..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    i am now suffering from Japanese-mania. Out of topic for a while, I am following the World Junior Table Tennis Championship 2010, there is a girl called Morizono Misaki, is she your favourite too? haha..
    Yes, she is. I think Morizono Misaki is a very sweet girl. Always smiling. But she is really violent when it comes to table tennis. Especially her swing. Finally found the article I had read about her. It is in page 13. Kenta and Kasumi are unfortunately not featured, but Niwa Koki and Tanioka Ayuka are inside too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy 2010 Super Series Finals: Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi just missed out

Yea, I suppose I'm suffering from Misaki-mania, LOL. suetyan and chris-ccc are struck by the fever too. And maybe jhirata.
    At the 2010 China Open SS Quarter-Finals, Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi lost to Pan Pan/Qing Tian, 10-21, 21-19, 18-21 in 65 minutes. It was a close match.

If Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi had won, they would be No.8 in their SS Ranking, and they would have qualified for the 2010 Super Series Finals starting in 4 days' time, on Wednesday 5-Jan-2011.

What a pity that they had just missed out to participate in this BIG tournament.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    At the 2010 China Open SS Quarter-Finals, Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi lost to Pan Pan/Qing Tian, 10-21, 21-19, 18-21 in 65 minutes. It was a close match.

If Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi had won, they would be No.8 in their SS Ranking, and they would have qualified for the 2010 Super Series Finals starting in 4 days' time, on Wednesday 5-Jan-2011.

What a pity that they had just missed out to participate in this BIG tournament.
    If I'm not mistaken, there can only be two representatives per country per category. And their points are way below that of Mizuki/Reika or Miyuki/Satoko. But they are next in line if any one of these pairs decide not to participate .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Mizuki/Reika and Miyuki/Satoko have got the qulifications

If I'm not mistaken, there can only be two representatives per country per category. And their points are way below that of Mizuki/Reika or Miyuki/Satoko. But they are next in line if any one of these pairs decide not to participate .
    You are correct. They are ranked below Mizuki/Reika and Miyuki/Satoko.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up 2011 Malaysia Open SS: Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi defeated the No.3 seed

At the 2011 Malaysia Open SS (Round of 32), Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi (unseeded) defeated the THA (No.3 seed) pair.

This is a sweet surprise.

Hope Misaki and Ayaka can do well again at the Round of 16.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, she's one gorgeous and pretty girl

will take more pics of her if got chance later

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed, my trusty binoculars have been on her for the past two days ....... praying that she progresses further for more eye candy needs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

been told that Mizuki/Reika and Miyuki/Satoko skip Malaysia Open because they need some rest after the SS final, so they will only be back in next week's Korea Open. Misaki told me she and Ayaka wanted to fight for a place in OG next year, so she will not focus in WS. But maybe after the OG. So, it's a fight among Misaki/Ayaka, Mizuki/Reika and Naito/Matsuo. Hope Misaki/Ayaka run out in the end. Between, her english is not bad. She is very very friendly!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw a diaspointed suetyan after pedersen/joachin beat misaki

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    huh?? really?? you saw me with a disappointed face?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    LOL, I think she's more disappointed than Misaki herself . Given the closeness of the match, it probably generated some false hopes .

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am even more disappointed .... no use for binoculars when cuties fall down by the bucketloads ...... Even Reiko Shiota couldn't handle the whack of Somphon.

A dark day for cuties today ......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh?? really?? you saw me with a disappointed face?
    Anyway, it was a milestone in terms of achievements these two days. Misaki looks close to taking the scalp of one of the really big names .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    I am even more disappointed .... no use for binoculars when cuties fall down by the bucketloads ...... Even Reiko Shiota couldn't handle the whack of Somphon.

A dark day for cuties today ......
    Really disappointed too. I had expected Reiko and Shintaro to have been able to pull this one off .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

been told that Mizuki/Reika and Miyuki/Satoko skip Malaysia Open because they need some rest after the SS final, so they will only be back in next week's Korea Open. Misaki told me she and Ayaka wanted to fight for a place in OG next year, so she will not focus in WS. But maybe after the OG. So, it's a fight among Misaki/Ayaka, Mizuki/Reika and Naito/Matsuo. Hope Misaki/Ayaka run out in the end. Between, her english is not bad. She is very very friendly!
    Ha ha, nearly missed this post.
    I suppose it was a choiceless decision to stop playing in the WS. But what about the XD? Is playing in both the doubles spreading things too thinly? Or is it increasing the chances of a place in either the WD or XD, or both, in the OG? Since Misaki seems to be doing well in both the doubles. And you didn't mention Miyuki/Satoko in the fight. When I said two teams per country, I was referring to the Super Series Finals. Is it the same for the OG? I can't quite remember the situation in the Beijing Olympics already .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, it was a milestone in terms of achievements these two days. Misaki looks close to taking the scalp of one of the really big names .
    guess what? I told her with my lousy japanese: kyou maketemo daijoubu. tugino kannkoku sen de gannbatte kudasai. (can you guess the meaning from the romaji) Haha.... But she understand! Haha.. She ans: hai, arigatou, ganbattemasu. LOL

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast