babolat x feel blast reviews

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by hristo, Aug 18, 2010.

1. hristo

hristo Regular Member

some reviews of the x feel blast

2. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Worth considering if you can get it cheap. The Babolat X-Feel series has good paintwork and it plays pretty well. I actually prefer the X-Feel power than the Blast.

However, if the price is similar to say Mizuno TC700 or Victor Superwave 35, then I rather get these than the Blast.

3. Marpan

Marpan Regular Member

Can anyone please provide a review for this babolat x-feel blast.

4. Luffy

Luffy Regular Member

Babolat x feel power vs AT900 tech

Hello,

Can someone please make a review about the babolat x feel power? I really like that racquet, but I am stuck btw the x feel power and the AT 900 tech. Both have well balanced power and defense. I really can't choose btw those 2 =S...cause I love them both.

5. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Different people have different views.
    If you tried both and enjoy both, why should somebody write a review? Only based on the fact that you are unable to make a decision? What should it change?
    I personally think that most trust a guy in the internet more than themself? That is a sad notice.
    If you like both the same buy one on your experience. Both are decent rackets. You love both, right? So you can't go wrong. Buy this one which offers you a better deal for your budget.
    Some people review rackets which works for them, but not for everyone. It's up to you. :)