User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think thats not only possible, but very likely. There are of course going to be a few cheaper brands, but Li Ning has many mid- and low-level rackets as well which are of good quality considering the price. I think they're gonna take over the Chinese market completely (i.e. like 70%, there's always gonna be smaller brands around, and Yonex won't go down without a fight - many ppl still hold them in higher regard than others), although having Fu/Cai promote Kason was not their wisest decision, they should stick to LN imop and leave Kason behind. Are they actually earning more money that way or what? Anyway, they're gonna dominate Asia pretty soon, the Chinese team is pretty popular, and many will want the same equipment as their idols.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I think thats not only possible, but very likely. There are of course going to be a few cheaper brands, but Li Ning has many mid- and low-level rackets as well which are of good quality considering the price. I think they're gonna take over the Chinese market completely (i.e. like 70%, there's always gonna be smaller brands around, and Yonex won't go down without a fight - many ppl still hold them in higher regard than others), although having Fu/Cai promote Kason was not their wisest decision, they should stick to LN imop and leave Kason behind. Are they actually earning more money that way or what? Anyway, they're gonna dominate Asia pretty soon, the Chinese team is pretty popular, and many will want the same equipment as their idols.
    However I have to say, that in China the most-used brand is still Yonex. But in the end I hope that Li-Ning will win [ofc because I work for them xD]
    About Fu / Cai and Kason... well they could leave'em behind but still, Kason belongs to Li-Ning group. I don't think they will drop Kason. And I'd say basically the rackets are still the N50 and N70 but this is just a guess

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I would've guessed - it would make absolutely no sense for them to constantly change their equipment mid-season, so either the Kason models are really really close to their LN rackets or they continue to play with repainted LNs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    they continue to play with repainted LNs...
    I'd rather think so after the sudden change to LN they will stick to their LNs. Damn I should've asked them when I had the chance ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2