Racket similar or maybe slightly stiffer than Yonex Ti 10 Mesh?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by JuicyBug, Aug 21, 2010.

1. JuicyBug

JuicyBug Regular Member

Been playing badminton for years and sad to say, I have not found a racket I can call "my" wife yet. Recently went to Malaysia and grabbed some random Apacs rackets, hoping to find one. Before that, I was using Protech's MaxNano9900, not bad but too light, got used to it but still don't have the feel that it's "my" racket. I bought Apacs Powerconcept998, EdgeSaber10, Nano900 Power. Didn't have any feel in them too. One day, my friend brought a Yonex Ti 10 Mesh to one of our games. Wow, that racket felt quite good. The feeling was like when I tried to do clears or smashes, there is a feedback to my hands and it felt crisp. I wonder if there are any rackets close to that or maybe slightly stiffer than that perhaps? Should it be stiffer? The shop i go to restring my racket, the person told me to try YY ArcSaber5 but the price put me off for awhile because I just bought 3 Apacs racket not long ago. Any recommendations anyone?

2. Jameschan5

Jameschan5 Regular Member

Engineer
    May be you can try Finnex, some of their old model performance are similar to YY but price wise half of the YY price...
    Their new model have their own design and patented in Japan, quite nice the feeling of this racket... Most racket price is around RM199~RM359...
    You can PM me if you want to know more about Finnex...