Is the Yonex Muscle Power 3 a good raccket for a beginner?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by spartanhockey, Aug 25, 2010.

1. spartanhockey

spartanhockey New Member

I played badminton for first time yesterday and had so much fun I decided to get my own racket. I bought the Yonex MP3 yesterday for $25 on amazon. I researched for about an hour before buying but couldnt find much info for my price range. ~$3o. I live in the US and a lot of you guys seem to be buying from places not here.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
  3. julian_rsc

julian_rsc New Member

As kwun said, if you're a beginner and looking for an affordable racket, then the Muscle Power 3 is definitely a good choice. One of my favorite features and a favorite of Yonex's advertising is that the sweetspot is over 30% larger than typical badminton rackets. Especially for beginners, this is going to help you out tremendously. I recently read this review and thought it explained the pro's and the con's of the muscle power 3 pretty well: http://racquetsportscenter.com/yonex-muscle-power-3-review/

4. george skyler

george skyler New Member

Yes, Yonex muscle power racquet is somewhere fit for beginners for two reasons.

One is that racket from Yonex and Yonex consistently giving us Quality rackets and muscle power serious is one of them.
    Another is Its a budget-friendly racket especially concentrate toward beginners.

Special quality in this racket is the sweet spot is 30 percent larger and the frame is well constructed.
    I have one racket I bought for my brother.

Recommended racket, For more info about Yonex badminton racket you can check this article from racquets world.