User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cephas_chan View Post
    Why not you buy over the "creamed" racket from WY....I pay for the shipping cost....:P
    Not sure if he will let it go. From what I gather from his post, the racket has given him an 'unforgettable' experience. I guess it has great sentimental value to him.

Let's wait for his reply then. Maybe he wants to leave the past behind him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barca View Post
    Not sure if he will let it go. From what I gather from his post, the racket has given him an 'unforgettable' experience. I guess it has great sentimental value to him.

Let's wait for his reply then. Maybe he wants to leave the past behind him.
    WY is just posting his comment as fictitious comment....so dun take it so seriously ah.....hahahahha :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WY is just posting his comment as fictitious comment....so dun take it so seriously ah.....hahahahha :P
    Oops..... I got too carried away. It really sounded like his real life experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha... yep... always read the fine prints .

Quote Originally Posted by Barca View Post
    Oops..... I got too carried away. It really sounded like his real life experience.
    Sorry buddy. The ArcZ was sold sometime back.. Seriously, it's quite a good racket but takes a bit of getting used to. I just do not see that much advantage for me over the TC700 so I stuck with the TC .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKChua View Post
    Just to mention skill level again....

We have a group of guys who like playing badminton and comparing the superiority of their rackets...

one day, another guy joined us. He just came back from JB (Johor Bahru). He bought 3 rackets for RM100/-. Well... it should be less than S$40/-.

He smashed everyone out of their shorts....

From that day onwards... everyone learnt the true fact of good rackets....

Thanks.
    Like what bro HKChua has commented, in my opinion, how good the racket ALWAYS depend on the PLAYER....nobody nobody but YOU! hahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKChua View Post
    All your so called 'narrowed down' questions were already answered long long ago. What I would suggest to anyone before asking questions, to conduct a search through the forums, instead of duplicating the questions.

The review by ANTS at http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ht=ARC+SABER+Z and other reviews had fully answered your questions.

And... if you or anyone who are interested in getting the Arc Saber Z, pay a visit to the abovementioned thread, it will be a fruitful visit; afterwhich you should have enough information in hand to make your decision.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Do you really mean that?

I mean, the ArcZ is completely crap. It's balance is only slightly head heavy. The shaft is actually flexible instead of stiff like it should have been. Dun even get me started about that stupid small sweetspot. I can hardly defend with the racket and keep missing the shuttle when I swop at the shuttle. On the rare occasion that I hit the shuttle, it doesn't even fly to the baseline and most of the time get intercepted halfway by my opponent with his flying cross court smash. Attack? dun even think about it.

Net play is hardly any better since the racket is longer than my table tennis bat. I miss a lot of cross court net shots when using this racket.

In other words, I get creamed by my opponents when I use this racket so I dun think anyone half as serious about badminton as I am should be using such a joke of a racket.

Now.. have I affected your decision at all? Seriously dude. All the members here have been telling you that you are looking the wrong way. Go try it out for yourself. If you are worried about cost, just get a 2nd hand one.

Note: This user opinion is completely fictitious. Any resemblance to your real experience with the ArcZ is purely coincidental.
    Exactly... but this new dude here is a bit of the kiasu type and want to choose the ultimate racket before parting his $$$ like in choosing lifetime companion hence all the did not make sense questions. I saw in many other threads as well.

Hope given ample time he would learn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taufik is using ARCZ-TH-painted ARC-10 in the current Yonex world championship.
    You can see the shape of his racket is exactly the same as ARC-10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how would TH,CN,SP,UK,JP coded ARCZ make any differences one to another? as i realized, the price is quite different. TH coded is the cheapest and CN coded might be the most expensive, although they are the same ARCZ original! The quality? weight? stiffness?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    how would TH,CN,SP,UK,JP coded ARCZ make any differences one to another? as i realized, the price is quite different. TH coded is the cheapest and CN coded might be the most expensive, although they are the same ARCZ original! The quality? weight? stiffness?
    When they mention Arc Saber Z-TH, they are referring to the Arc Saber Z-Taufik H. special version, not the TH Coded Saber...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can relate myself to those who doesn't like the ArcSaber Z-slash, I guess.

I've been using this cheap ass ProAce racket (about MYR80) since 1998. It has an egg-shaped head, full oval and 0% isometric. I've never bothered about racket models, technologies etc. Until recently where my mates told me that isometric rackets have bigger sweet spots (I didn't know what the hell is a sweet spot, I thought only girls have it ), and today's rackets are more aerodynamic.

So I thought I'd look through all the latest or pass rackets and I didn't know they have rackets that are head-heavy, balanced weight, head light, stiff, flex etc. It was fun looking through all the new tech, brochures and adverts. Its like watching those "As Seen on TV" stuffs on the TV, those "I've been using XXX for only 3 weeks and look at my abs now!" kind of stuffs You know its bull crap but it can still be fun to watch them.

So 1 day I borrowed my friend's nanospeed 9000 for a few games and I played like crap. Basically everything I did went wrong. Changed back to my cheap ass ProAce and never looked back

Probably wont change it unless it snaps to 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop blaming the rackets....hahahaha it has always been YOU......always is always....there's no ALWAY....only all the way!!! hahahah :P
    Totally agree with you there... why blame the racket when U urself can't get the sweetspot? Any racket u use, always hit the centre to get max power...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khelben23 View Post
    I can relate myself to those who doesn't like the ArcSaber Z-slash, I guess.

I've been using this cheap ass ProAce racket (about MYR80) since 1998. It has an egg-shaped head, full oval and 0% isometric. I've never bothered about racket models, technologies etc. Until recently where my mates told me that isometric rackets have bigger sweet spots (I didn't know what the hell is a sweet spot, I thought only girls have it ), and today's rackets are more aerodynamic.

So I thought I'd look through all the latest or pass rackets and I didn't know they have rackets that are head-heavy, balanced weight, head light, stiff, flex etc. It was fun looking through all the new tech, brochures and adverts. Its like watching those "As Seen on TV" stuffs on the TV, those "I've been using XXX for only 3 weeks and look at my abs now!" kind of stuffs You know its bull crap but it can still be fun to watch them.

So 1 day I borrowed my friend's nanospeed 9000 for a few games and I played like crap. Basically everything I did went wrong. Changed back to my cheap ass ProAce and never looked back

Probably wont change it unless it snaps to 2.
    You remind me of myself a few yrs ago
    Actually when you used the NS9000 and played badly, that proofs that racket matters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there really nobody here in this forum who are fans of ArcS Z-slash?

1) control = 9.5, Very good control @ the net, precise shot, smooth clear
    defense = 8.5, need to adjust my gripping because of the long shaft
    attack = 10, Smash feels great and in tolerance
    2) Shaft stiffness = 8.5, Stiff as Arc10 but the longer shaft mean xtra flex
    3)feeling = a solid 10
    4)color = 10, I LIKE IT!! U could recognise it at a glance...
    5)accuracy in getting the shots on the line = 9
    6) others personal observation
    Observation? There are more people tend to dislike this weapon. I can't understand why... I'm just an amateur with a low intermediate skills but besides my new gel forza, this zslash has improved me as a player. My smash is definitely better(with the correct timing of course...) backhand improves a lot... not to mention backhand smash as well... drives and clear are easier than before and so much more... It lessen my defend a bit, but with a few adjustment and get use to, it was no problem...
    7)worth the money u invest?= 10
    of course!!!

Overall = 9.4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by izwanj_79 View Post

1) control = 9.5, Very good control @ the net, precise shot, smooth clear
    defense = 8.5, need to adjust my gripping because of the long shaft
    attack = 10, Smash feels great and in tolerance
    2) Shaft stiffness = 8.5, Stiff as Arc10 but the longer shaft mean xtra flex
    3)feeling = a solid 10
    4)color = 10, I LIKE IT!! U could recognise it at a glance...
    5)accuracy in getting the shots on the line = 9
    6) others personal observation
    Observation? There are more people tend to dislike this weapon. I can't understand why... I'm just an amateur with a low intermediate skills but besides my new gel forza, this zslash has improved me as a player. My smash is definitely better(with the correct timing of course...) backhand improves a lot... not to mention backhand smash as well... drives and clear are easier than before and so much more... It lessen my defend a bit, but with a few adjustment and get use to, it was no problem...
    7)worth the money u invest?= 10
    of course!!!

Overall = 9.4
    pal,
    tq for your great sharing and taking the time to share your rating and pure experience.
    may i know what tension and string you used?

all,
    for those who not the fans of z slash or would like to talk on other non relevant topics you may wanna create your own thread as i creating this thread for those who wanna share their rating based on criteria i set for this topic.
    tq for your kind cooperation !!
    many thanks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bro Yuri,

My z-slash is a 3UG5. String it with Nanogy95 @ 26cross, 24main...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by izwanj_79 View Post
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...67#post1511867
    You are not alone ......
    Welcome to the club! Let our rackets do the talking on courts
    Last edited by tckang; 09-06-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahh any ARC10PG fans here??? lol... im enjoying mine tho'!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast