User Tag List

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logatech View Post
    Of course, it is not personal, just my opinions. I apologize if you found my words are offensive. Now, my question is, if you have no doubt that ChenJin tampered the shuttle, can you please kindly explain that why the referees did not notice when they closely examine two shuttles (one new, one "tampered" by ChenJin? Thanks.
    The ref obviously agreed with TH that shuttle was tempered, but then what do you expect him to do? Do you know that he warned CJ later on the match??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course, this video tape plus Taufik's testimonies that this behavior affected his play.
    then its not worth it bringing the video

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    I closed that thread already
    which thread? why do you closed it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys don't let the mod lock this thread!

please let everyone share their opinion, they are free to do so.

if anyone doesn't agree just ignore them.

agree to disagree!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    The ref obviously agreed with TH that shuttle was tempered, but then what do you expect him to do? Do you know that he warned CJ later on the match??
    How do you get the conclusion that "The ref obviously agreed with TH "? I think that the umpire denied Taufik's claim. If the umpire agreed with him, there would be serious floowing actions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hador7 View Post
    The only person cheating here was Taufik. He did so to rest since it's obvious that his physical conditioning is not on par with Chen Jin's. In addition, this tactic was also used to break Chen Jin's concentration. That is the definition of cheating.

And it's sad because it tainted Chen Jin's victory. Taufik has no sense of honour whatsoever. And people are so wowed by his past accomplishments that they give him the benefit of the doubt whenever he goes into his little fits as he did in this final.

I bet you if the roles were reversed, and it was Chen Jin criticizing Taufik for manipulating the shuttle, the thread would still be titled "Did Chen Jin cheat." It's sad that there is so much disdain against the Chinese players that people would do and say anything to taint their success.
    This is just nonsense, as much as i like TH im also LD fan. Please becareful with your post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then its not worth it bringing the video
    What do you mean? I said the video tape plus Taufik's testimonies how it affected his play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Bbn;1512754]
    The proof is CJ tampered the shuttle, no doubt about it, im sure if the video become available then i can show it to you. But even that, i would not say CJ cheated, we should draw a line between whether CJ was cheating and CJ tampering the shuttle, shouldn't we?

Look i did not start this thread, and as a TH fan i should be suspisious about the motive of this thread. Once again this thread is about DID CJ CHEAT?

Cj tampered with the shuttle of course,it is clearly visible on video and clearly visible to Taufik and CJ knows that it is going to upset him, just like Bao or XXZ did years ago.Taufik made a lot of noise on Court,but nothing outside it.
    Maybe Taufik is too nice a guy, I want to help him and complain to the BWF on his behalf ,unless as many suspect
    his behaviour on Court or CJ's are just mind games.
    Nevertheless I will post videos on all these events in time. PBm is going to give me some evidence on how to manipulate the shuttle, after I get it I will post it on youtube and copy it to the BWF and embarass them with their ignorance.
    Maybe the BWF people will laugh in my face, never mind then I will spend the rest of my days making money playing for money with people who dont "know anything about badminton".
    Don't forget the IBF took the S service issue very seriously and banned it after EVERYONE complained.
    This is the right thing to do. You need hard evidence. If the evidence is valid, I will support whatever punishments ChenJin will receive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    Cj tampered with the shuttle of course,it is clearly visible on video and clearly visible to Taufik and CJ knows that it is going to upset him, just like Bao or XXZ did years ago.Taufik made a lot of noise on Court,but nothing outside it.
    Maybe Taufik is too nice a guy, I want to help him and complain to the BWF on his behalf ,unless as many suspect
    his behaviour on Court or CJ's are just mind games.
    Nevertheless I will post videos on all these events in time. PBm is going to give me some evidence on how to manipulate the shuttle, after I get it I will post it on youtube and copy it to the BWF and embarass them with their ignorance.
    Maybe the BWF people will laugh in my face, never mind then I will spend the rest of my days making money playing for money with people who dont "know anything about badminton".
    Don't forget the IBF took the S service issue very seriously and banned it after EVERYONE complained.
    I support that, i will also post a video once its possible to do so. But let me say, im not here to discredit CJ of his rightfully victory, but im here to justify that TH complain was right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=logatech;1512764]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post

This is the right thing to do. You need hard evidence. If the evidence is valid, I will support whatever punishments ChenJin will receive.
    nobody is going to punish chen jin la

its just a dirty tactic being used without a lot of people realizing it

it has happened for ages.

unless bbn can get bwf to sit down and listen

i think things like this will not happen.

make it compulsory for all players to hold the shuttle by the cock and before they serve, hold them by the tips

and no hiding of shuttle from the umpire/service judge please!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deca2000 View Post
    The question is for Jug8man, who was so furious and emotional about the whole thing. It's a simple question: if in the whole incident, the positions of Chen Jin and Taufik exchanged, would he still be so furious?
    This is a forum, a question to Jug8man can be seen and affecting the whole thing. He can pm him if asking only and directly to him.

This thread is about whether Chen Jin manipulated the shuttle. Since Taufik made the accusation on the court, you tell me this thread has nothing to do with Taufik?
    Yes this thread has nothing to do with TH. You tell me, why since TH complained on the court he has something to do here? Someone has started this thread, not TH.
    BTW, tamper means " To interfere in a harmful manner". Do you think it is fair in the first place to ask the question "Did CJ tamper the shuttle??" without any evidence to backup? And on what bases did you claim "the answer is likely to be YES"?
    OK then i shoud rephrase it, "MODIFIED" is this better?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you get the conclusion that "The ref obviously agreed with TH "? I think that the umpire denied Taufik's claim. If the umpire agreed with him, there would be serious floowing actions.
    What serious following actions do you have in mind?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    guys don't let the mod lock this thread!

please let everyone share their opinion, they are free to do so.

if anyone doesn't agree just ignore them.

agree to disagree!
    Look bro, this type of thread is really damaging without control. I felt that in this situation both CJ and TH have been unrightfully being discredited. I think we should be looking at it from an objective rather than subjective point.

Then i can agree with you to agree to disagree

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking back at the video after taufik complained

the umpire did say something to chen jin

possibly a warning

well, if that happens again

i think the umpire could give a yellow card in the worse case scenario.

it's stated in bwf rules no tampering of shuttlecock

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=pBmMalaysia;1512770]

nobody is going to punish chen jin la

its just a dirty tactic being used without a lot of people realizing it

it has happened for ages.

unless bbn can get bwf to sit down and listen

i think things like this will not happen.

make it compulsory for all players to hold the shuttle by the cock and before they serve, hold them by the tips

and no hiding of shuttle from the umpire/service judge please!
    My questions are simple,
    1.how can it be done without being spotted by naked eyes when you compare two shuttles?
    2.how did ChenJin do that when he serves?
    If any of you guys have hard evidence for these two questions, I admit that ChenJin cheated. Otherwise, all these claims and accusations are pure imaginations. I wouldn't go further to demand some people in this thread to apologize to ChenJin for damaging his image. I don't care about anything else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What serious following actions do you have in mind?
    Please look up a rule book. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, some homework.

Do what some players appear to be doing:

1) Grasp the shuttle in your left hand palm,encircle the feathers with your fingers.
    2) Use the index or lower fingers and squeeze the stems inwards to weaken them.
    3) Alternatively hold the shuttle in your left hand and use your racquet hand to smoothen the feathers, then instead of
    smoothening the feathers,use the thumb and index and bend the stem outwards where it meets the feathers.
    4) I think weakening the stems have an effect of softening the shuttle and making it slower as it becomes unstable and
    less resilient because of weak stem/base, and it cannot be detected!
    Of course you need weight training to strengthen your left hand fingers to be able to press so hard undetected,

Try it out and see if there is any noticeable effect.
    If it is true, there is no need for further discussion, we may owe some veterans an apology and its time for BWF
    to remind players not to tamper with the shuttle,even smoothening out the feathers. Now why did they remove that
    rule.
    I won't say its cheating just an unfair advantage like the S service. Also pity the poor geese, what with every player crushing the shuttle everytime they think it is too fast.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast