Babolat VS YangYang

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Grufey, Feb 19, 2003.

1. Grufey

Grufey Regular Member

Student
    Has anybody tried both Babolat Comet and YangYang Tactic8500 before?? How do they compare??

And does anybody know where either of these 2 rackets are being sold in Canada, preferably Vancouver or Taiwan, Taipei??

2. yonexfanatic

yonexfanatic Regular Member

i've tried the yang yang tactic 8500 (actually own it)..but anyways, unfortunately, i've never tried the Babolat Comet so therefore i can't compare it with that. What i can do is tell you how the tactic 8500 performs and perhaps other useful info u can use for a comparasion.

The tactic 8500 (in my opinion) is a fairly decent racket for double and singles play. It's fairly light therefore the control is pretty good, unfortunately, the head could be a little heavier to generate that little needed power. In my opinion, i consider this racket for the weaker players..like wrist players? (like myself?)..of course combined with the hip motion to generate power. If you have pretty good technique, you should get a lot out of this racket. Perhaps, if you're looking for a more head heavier racket, the tactic 9000 might suit you more. ALthough...there have been some arguments that the 8500 is heavier thant he 9000??!

Hope that helps

3. Cruxradio

Cruxradio Regular Member

Guess they never recovered from jet-lag