User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not the best reason to have a baby... true

But perhaps she has found Mr Right but has been too busy with Badminton career to grow her family.

If no candidate yet.... Where Can We Apply to Fill the Vacancy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be sincere, perhaps you can also thank him at his article true source. I'm sure that is the best way to appreciate his work especially if you are quoting his article.

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..i think her thinking is, esp. nowadays, pregnant women would be more cautious about taking drugs, esp. over-the-counter medication, as it could affect the fetus/baby..

off topic:
    Raphy, thanks again for writing and sharing that news/article.
    IMO:
    - Just posting the link alone doesn't guarantee people will post a comment or comments on the article.
    - There are hundreds and thousands of articles from the internet from other news websites which don't get any comment(s). Yes, i've seen them. Does that mean those magazines/newspapers/websites and writers should stop writing or contributing too??
    - I think the article/link even the content being shared in a forum like BC is already a big bonus. Yes, i purposely gave the link as well as the content. If i were you, i'd be glad. And i'm sure there are others who've clicked on the link & checked that article on badzine.
    - Appreciate again for all your contribution and work! And keep up the great work!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jug8man View Post
    To be sincere, perhaps you can also thank him at his article true source. I'm sure that is the best way to appreciate his work especially if you are quoting his article.
    off topic:
    ..so, if i don't leave a thank you at his article true source it means i'm not being sincere??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-16-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    Everything you say there is more true if only an intro and link are posted and there is the missing, but not insignificant, bit about the majority of people, who will decide, logically, that they don't need to click on the link if they've already read the entire story here. That's why copyright laws prohibit cutting & pasting. No one is threatening legal action here. Just hoping that people on this forum care about a news site devoted to the sport they love.

As for defunct links, every Badzine article from the last four years is still up and available. True, the URL changed recently but old articles are still just a search or a forum query away.
    Thanks I appreciate you POV. My comments was not directly aimed at Badzine regarding dead links though. In the past I have searched for various things, and the link is dead & the discussion makes no sense because of no story.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20 View Post
    Thanks I appreciate you POV. My comments was not directly aimed at Badzine regarding dead links though. In the past I have searched for various things, and the link is dead & the discussion makes no sense because of no story.
    Well, Raphy stated before in BC, more than 2X, for Badzine, only post the link, not the whole article...so, in respect to Badzine boss.... All other articles we post full for the reasons you stated earlier.

As for ZM, my interpretation is that ZM is pregnant now, I think she meant an expecting mother would not endanger the unborn baby by taking banned drugs knowingly (after translating the English version back to Mandarin & Cantonese).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    As for ZM, my interpretation is that ZM is pregnant now, I think she meant an expecting mother would not endanger the unborn baby by taking banned drugs knowingly (after translating the English version back to Mandarin & Cantonese).
    That, I agree is acceptable.

However it is still not a legal "get out" clause for getting off the offence. It is also worrying that she would take medicine when pregnant without consulting a doctor prior. That cannot be blamed at HKBA lack of professionality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... It is also worrying that she would take medicine when pregnant without consulting a doctor prior.
    ..certainly, that argument could be used against her should she bring up her pregnancy as her reason of not taking the banned medication on purpose/knowingly..But did she or did she not consult with her doctor prior? that we don't know..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-17-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..certainly, that argument could be used against her should she bring up her pregnancy as her reason of not taking the banned medication on purpose/knowingly..But did she or did she not consult with her doctor prior? that we don't know..
    Exactly, so many unanswered questions...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..time to call up the ABCD (Agency of Badminton Central Detectives)??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-17-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to the Chinese article:
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2010-09-...65203162.shtml

“为了证明我的清白,我会尽快生一个孩子,因为没有任何服用兴奋剂的人敢这样做。”
    the translation is like "to prove my innocence, I'll try to have a baby soon, because anyone who takes the drug would dare to do it"

another article, reporter commenting on the situation:
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/r/2010-09-...85203488.shtml

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the plot thickens......definitely means she will try have a baby to prove he innocence..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question translation from gooogle

Zhou Mi To prove innocence admitted with twins is difficult to continue training if the appeal fails
    http://sports.sina.com.cn 2010年09月15日16:06 Shenyang Evening News

Caught doping storm Zhou Mi of Hong Kong badminton players have repeatedly made the statement that he did not take illegal drugs, to the IBF for a representation requesting mitigation of punishment. Recently, she received a media interview is surprising remarks, "to prove my innocence, I will give birth to a child as soon as possible, because no one can take stimulants to do so."

Zhou Mi in June of this year because of flying during the inspection, was detected in urine samples from one of the prohibited drugs of clent Luocheng Yang. IBF in a formal notification on September 1 Hong Kong ABA, Zhou Mi Yu Union for breaching anti-doping regulations in the world, starting from August 4 to be banned for two years. Hong Kong ABA expressed support to the Zhou Mi, and her transition to coaching positions. Zhou Mi, aged 31, said she IBF results of some hard to accept the punishment: "Even now I still think that this penalty is unfair because I did not pass the drugs to enhance their performance, I should be the only warning." Once the appeal fails, Zhou Mi will likely end his career early: "If the final appeal fails, I can not continue to train, as I could decided to not coach."

Sun Shuai order interns

it sure sound funny from gooogle translations. lol
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 09-18-2010 at 03:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question translation from gooogle

"Shenzhen Evening News," Li Jiannan: Zhou Mi's counterattack
    http://sports.sina.com.cn 2010年09月15日22:28 Shenzhen Evening News

It is said that this is Zhou Mi's boyfriend. Zhou Mi, "a baby as soon as possible," the desire to be counting on him

Li Jiannan

Detected by urine, "CL", before the country was IBF feather and a sister and Zhou Mi banned for two years. Zhou Mi after a short silence said: "In order to prove my innocence, I will give birth to a child as soon as possible, because no doping bother to do so."

Zhou Mi's counterattack is more decisive and positive. Children as the stakes for any prospective mother or the mother, so the choice of its brutality even more than the loss of life.

Of course, Zhou Mi's counterattack strategy is not worthy of promotion, at least, a child is two things.

Although Zhou Mi in badminton smash hit, but his personal life has always been low-key, it is said that she had a boyfriend fell in love eight years, sent the nickname "honey paste buns." This "honey filling," it should be that Zhou Mi. However, if we follow the example of Forrest Gump his mother, the metaphor of life as a steamed stuffed buns, then we eat what is filling the mouth of the bun, not necessarily, sometimes honey pie, and sometimes may be "filling CL" .

Not paradoxical, non-life.

Although the name with "honey", but Zhou Mi's career is not really sweet. 2004 Olympic Games women's singles semi-Yu, Zhang Ning Zhou Mi so that the ball may be the gold into copper, the world's women Yu was the first person to turn around down this career path.

Birth certificate a child can clean like Zhou Mi, the natural character has a tough side. Hong Kong, China joined the team, Zhou Mi's objective remains that only one step, then the Olympic champion. However, this world is rare honey stuffing of steamed stuffed buns, 2008, Zhou Mi and edge-hang side of the Olympics, the dream has actually broken. Today, the body is born the clenbuterol Zhou Mi, in fact, has announced that Zhou Mi's career to an end.

Stubborn careful, clenbuterol is defeated her, but years invincible.

In fact, the 31-year-old Zhou Mi gonna get married parenthood has also been to the stage, only for the innocent birth certificate, while tough attitude, it is logically absurd and ridiculous may make people feel sad.

The face of powerful organizations, individuals always weak and small. At this point, want to have children from former world champion Zhou Mi evidence, and previous experience in lung thoracotomy migrant workers Hai Chao, in essence, no different; at this point, Zhou Mi, whether silently accept or struck back, nature and no different.

this one even funnier.lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

off topic:
    ..so, if i don't leave a thank you at his article true source it means i'm not being sincere??..
    The author does not seem to appreciate full copy and paste jobs of his works. You can at least thank him at his website. Just a suggestion but who am I to preach....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clinton View Post
    “为了证明我的清白,我会尽快生一个孩子,因为没有任何服用兴奋剂的人敢这样做。”
    the translation is like "to prove my innocence, I'll try to have a baby soon, because anyone who takes the drug would dare to do it"
    ..i guess the word should be "wouldn't" (would not)??..

So, i guess from this news article, ZM wasn't pregnant yet when she took the medication and took the drug test??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-18-2010 at 11:38 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The part you made in bold, I may have misunderstood the article as I read it quickly. I thought she mean she will have a baby because of this test to prove she is innocence, which IMO isn't the best reason to bring a life into the world!
    ..okay, after reading the article again and chatting about it with another member, basically Zhou Mi is not yet pregnant (or at least wasn't pregnant when she supposedly took the medication and had the drug test). Yes, correct, in the last comment, she meant she could have a baby because of this test as to prove she is innocent...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Zhou Mi was careless to have taken Clenbuterol by mistake (via Chinese medicine)

IMHO, Zhou Mi was careless to have taken Clenbuterol by mistake (via Chinese medicine).

Feel so sorry for ZM. I am convinced that ZM was not intending to use Clenbuterol as an advantage.

Now that the ban has been imposed for tested positive for Clenbuterol; no matter what ZM says it will not remove the fact that Clenbuterol was in her system when she was tested.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast