FS: New Authentic Li-Ning Team China Shirt (Men) (US/Canada)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by inmamy, Sep 7, 2010.

1. inmamy

inmamy Regular Member

Hi all,

I have for sale a size XL Li-Ning badminton team shirt in red as worn by the Chinese national team last year. This is guaranteed authentic (I purchased from mybadmintonstore.com) but I am selling because it is a little too large for me. Just for reference, I am 5'11 and quite skinny, and I like my sports shirts to fit quite closely ,which is why I consider this shirt a little big. It is new with all original tags; I tried it on for size briefly and never wore it again.

I am in Boston and asking US$60 for the shirt including shipping to the continental US. If you live in Canada I am also willing to ship and we can talk about shipping options. If you are an international buyer, let me know and we can also work something out.

Photos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have 3 other similar Li-Ning shirts purchased off ebay. The seller claimed they are authentic but I am almost sure they are replicas, so I will not post them here. If you are interested PM me and I will let them go for very cheap.

2. inmamy

inmamy Regular Member

I am willing to listen to offers for these shirts so let me know if you are interested!