Prince O3 Speedport Hybrid White Badminton Racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by gtstig, Sep 8, 2010.

1. gtstig

gtstig New Member

Hi,

I'm an intermediate level badminton player, who has been playing with a Prince racket for about 3 years now, and I have to say it has been the best badminton racket I have ever had. But unfortunately last Monday, it came to an end. A certain doubles partner and I both went for the same shot, rackets smashed into one another...and well, it kinda smashed the upper metal framework of my racket, at the same time bending the racket. It happens:rolleyes:.

But now I have to find a new racket, preferably before next Monday.

The timing is interesting, as I'm also about to start competing on a Wednesday at University as well as on a Monday night with my own local group. So I'm def. wanting a 'proper' racket, able to last a good time.

On my searches on the internet I find the Prince O3 Speedport Hybrid White avaliable for £70, which seems an exceptional deal for what seems to be an up to date racket. But I've also seen the Prince 03 Silver for £58, which I understand to be not quite as good, but still alright.

Wondering whether anyone could offer their opinions on which to go for? And perhaps explain to me the reasons why?

Thanks for any help in advance.:)

P.S. - Quick replies would be appreciated, partly because the store I'm looking at only has limited quantities remaining...cheers!