Panda Power Trinity2 review with a twist

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by cobalt, Sep 12, 2010.

1. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Folks, I am privileged to announce that the romance is back in Badminton!

Say hello to Angie. I found her there with her friends and cousins, at the place where I went looking for a new dance partner. There she was hanging on a wall, all by her lonesome ownsome. I guess other people did not care much for her looks; some found her fat and ugly; some found her too slim. But for me, she looked just perfect. Light on her feet at just 82.8 gms, and with a slim waist at 284mm, she had this allure of mystery and subtle promise about her.

How can a man resist! I stepped in close, threw away the smoking cigarette, tipped my hat and looked her right in the eye: “You and I Babe, we’re gonna be good together.”
    She blushed a deep red and ducked her head into a cloth poncho.
    I was aghast. “Where did you get that from?”
    “Oh, Daddy Dan got it for me.”
    Angrily I threw it away. “You’re much too beautiful to hide in a sack. It makes you look like a widow!”

I bought her and took her home.

I needed to get her outfitted for the dance, and thought long and hard, all through the night. By the time the sun came up, I had made my decision. It would be BG80, and in scintillating white. Now that the dress had been selected, I had to decide how form-fitting it would be. I went with 23 on the mains and 25.5 on the cross. My! She looked sinfully stunning, the dress accentuating her natural skin tones. I finished it off by fitting her with white Black Knight overgrips, to match the dress. She looked one highly-strung beauty!

On the dance floor, everyone else moved away from me, respectfully; they kinda sensed something special was about to unfold. They were right. Every move seemed so natural, so right. I had never known that dance could be so uplifting. She fit into my arm like she was always meant to be there, and every move was graceful and perfect. I could have danced all night, and still have begged for more! All right, you get the picture.

But out there on the floor, there is also war. And so Angie and I now entered the same arena together, with a different purpose in mind: to overcome the opposition. I tell you folks, it way mayhem! Angie gave me wings. I gave her direction to which she responded intuitively and immediately. Her immaculate balance and speed and the surprising power in her slim frame caught our opponents off balance, again and again. They tried everything; they called upon the gods of the Evil Empire; the claimed black magic; but nothing could stop us that night.

To be continued…

2. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    ...continued

…continued

I know there are girls who come from richer families with many more sisters and cousins; others who have a long and illustrious lineage. But I know that none can match the grace and feeling of pure power that Angie fills me with. She is one of the few impetuous decisions I have made in my life, but one I will never, ever regret.

Recently I have learnt that Daddy Dan is giving Angie a sister: Priscilla. This is good news indeed; Angie had been feeling kind of alone and bereft of female company and she will welcome the addition to the family. But for me, Angie will always be the One.

THE END

3. what07

what07 Regular Member

Is Priscilla gonna be the Precision? ;)

Very entertaining review.

4. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Presley! I mean, precisely! :)