User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 225
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Saigon, VN ; Berlin, GER
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    CY's racket's end cap is covered by a piece of white sticker/tape.
    that white sticker tap is for his name. all the chinese players have their rackets with that, because of the li-ning rackets which are used by a lot of chines players (for example the N50 )

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Kason racquet will boast power by 98.52%
    Damn. I was hoping for 98.95%.

    Gotta smile haven't you

  3. #20
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    that white sticker tap is for his name. all the chinese players have their rackets with that, because of the li-ning rackets which are used by a lot of chines players (for example the N50 )
    No, they dont (all). I saw FHF using a repainted Li Ning racket (the Li Ning cap gave it away), and CY used one without the white sticker later on as well. I think they just wanted to cover up the LN logo....

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Saigon, VN ; Berlin, GER
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I think they just wanted to cover up the LN logo....
    No it's not for covering the Li-Ning logo. If you watch China matches you can clearly see those white stickers on their rackets. I asked CY because I wasn't sure about it and he told me that it's for their names. (for example the N70 is used by Bao Chun Lai, Zhang Nan, (formerly) Cai Yun, Zhang Ya Wen.) It is pretty confusing if there are so many rackets of the same model without any name on it.

    And why should the Li-Ning logo be covered up, if the China team is sponsored by Li-Ning

    So that's why there is this sticker

    Name:  Img265150396.jpg
Views: 3464
Size:  34.2 KB

    Name: Wang Shi Xian (found in the WSX thread)

  5. #22
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They covered it up because they're promoting Kason gear. And the white sticker was blank - no name on it.

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Saigon, VN ; Berlin, GER
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    They covered it up because they're promoting Kason gear. And the white sticker was blank - no name on it.
    Ohh okay... then it's probably right what you say

    However my point is right as well

  7. #24
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    Ohh okay... then it's probably right what you say

    However my point is right as well
    Yep I totally agree with the name tags, they must have like 20 N70s lying around when they're all training in the same hall...must be nice to be sponsored^^

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Saigon, VN ; Berlin, GER
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Yep I totally agree with the name tags, they must have like 20 N70s lying around when they're all training in the same hall...must be nice to be sponsored^^
    Jeder einzelne hat schon mindestens 7 (Each member already has at leats 7 rackets lol)

  9. #26
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okay, maybe even more than 20^^

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Saigon, VN ; Berlin, GER
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    okay, maybe even more than 20^^
    xD not maybe xD you can be sure about that with 100%

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    No it's not for covering the Li-Ning logo. If you watch China matches you can clearly see those white stickers on their rackets. I asked CY because I wasn't sure about it and he told me that it's for their names. (for example the N70 is used by Bao Chun Lai, Zhang Nan, (formerly) Cai Yun, Zhang Ya Wen.) It is pretty confusing if there are so many rackets of the same model without any name on it.
    )
    i like you're comment, the one in bold. so cool!!!

    so... to sum up, they are still using their respective Li-Ning rackets only painted in different color and Kason logo last China Master.
    but Kason is developing rackets for them, also as marketing strategy.

    did i get it right?
    Last edited by alternat0; 09-24-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: typo

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alternat0 View Post
    but Kason is developing rackets for them, also as marketing strategy.

    did i get it right?
    Almost . Kason is developing and manufacturing rackets for them .

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roy b View Post
    Almost . Kason is developing and manufacturing rackets for them .
    got it!

    any updates on specs, pix, maybe review!

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Some pictures of Kason 风云(wind and cloud)series

    Kason developed a series called 风云(wind and cloud) for Cai&Fu, cause in China, we call Cai&Fu as 风云(fengyun) combination, while fengyun have the same pronunciation as wind and cloud in Chinese. Of cause, 风云 in Chinese have more sophisticated meaning than that of wind and cloud.

    Picture of Kason wind and cloud series badminton equipments which include rackets, shirts,shoes and bags.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fu Haifeng's bag Name:  6b3378e149034db3cc44e&690.jpg
Views: 3071
Size:  39.2 KB

    shoes Name:  1009100159b2733fc7a90db6ac.jpg
Views: 3205
Size:  49.9 KB

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cai Yun's bag
    Name:  6b3378e149034eee30d19&690.jpg
Views: 3004
Size:  25.4 KB

    Cai Yun's shoes

    Name:  1009100159f34a3fed63f887bc.jpg
Views: 3085
Size:  43.3 KB

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The shirts
    Name:  1028338_550x550_0.jpg
Views: 5895
Size:  95.4 KB

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Cai Yun Kason Gear
    By - иεvvεи٭т -ツ in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 05-30-2013, 06:51 AM
  2. FS: Brand NEW! Kason Fu HaiFeng Racket Bag
    By kokmengng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 01-29-2012, 12:58 AM
  3. FS: Wts fu haifeng kason f9 racket. Sg. Pls read.
    By breadtalk354 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 12-21-2011, 07:33 PM
  4. WTB: Kason Fu HaiFeng Racket Bag FBJF001-2
    By kokmengng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-30-2011, 09:00 AM
  5. TO ALL OF Fu Haifeng's FANS: ( From Fu Haifeng's website)
    By YunYun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 24
    : 08-21-2004, 11:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •