User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CY and FHF in their new all-white attire and new shoes during the recently concluded Badminton Asia Championships

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How's F9 compared to N50? Are they exactly two identical rackets in different paint & brand? I'm thinking of buying another N50 but if F9 is exactly the same, then i guess i'll give F9 a try. (comparison in specs & hitting feel)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    How's F9 compared to N50? Are they exactly two identical rackets in different paint & brand? I'm thinking of buying another N50 but if F9 is exactly the same, then i guess i'll give F9 a try. (comparison in specs & hitting feel)
    I think it's closer to the N50II, the BP is at 295 afaik. Haven't had a chance to play with it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jz bought C7 from china~~haha``~looks so cool and very solid~~haven use~hope it perform better as X80~~haha~~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to those that have the C7, can you please provide some feedback? thanks a lot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe C7 is light-head racket with med-stiff while F9 is a slightly head-heavy and stiff racket, but not too heavy.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe C7 is light-head racket with med-stiff while F9 is a slightly head-heavy and stiff racket, but not too heavy.
    You sure? Everything I've read so far indicates the C7 is head heavier and stiffer than the F9...which makes sense, CY has always used stiffer rackets than FHF (for more accurate placement)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can tell u is C7 really stiff and even stiffer than victor X80~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from what i heard, C7 is light-head while F9 is head-heavy. But please correct me if i'm wrong. FHF likes to use head-heavy & stiff racket (AT700, N50). CY used N33 which i believe was light-head & med-stiff. If C7 is really head-heavy & extra-stiffer, then it's really gonna be on my next shopping list!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from what i heard, C7 is light-head while F9 is head-heavy. But please correct me if i'm wrong. FHF likes to use head-heavy & stiff racket (AT700, N50). CY used N33 which i believe was light-head & med-stiff. If C7 is really head-heavy & extra-stiffer, then it's really gonna be on my next shopping list!
    The C7 is not a headlight racket, it feels slightly headheavy and as far as N33 goes, CY actually uses the N70 before switching to the C7 and there was a debate whether it was even a C7 last yr when some members at a tournment said that the C7 actually got a LN cap on the end of the racket so it could be a repainted N70 disguised as a C7....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, my bad. i just did some through-out research about this F9 & C7 specs. I found out C7 is a slightly headheavier than F9. I love head-heavy racket and i've been believing that FHF uses headheavy racket and CY uses headlight racket. Therefore i bought previous FHF racket, N50, while believing that it is headheaviest racket for double, secondly to N90 of LD. I guess i was wrong all along!

Now i'm in love with N50 which i don't think it is categorized as headheavy racket. In couple weeks i might be buying 1 more extra racket which "should" have similar feeling/specs as to N50. Want to buy N50 but it is quite expensive compared to Kason. Please advise me which Kason racket should i buy (wishing to be similar to N50)?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    The C7 is not a headlight racket, it feels slightly headheavy and as far as N33 goes, CY actually uses the N70 before switching to the C7 and there was a debate whether it was even a C7 last yr when some members at a tournment said that the C7 actually got a LN cap on the end of the racket so it could be a repainted N70 disguised as a C7....
    I remember that, the first tournament they promoted Kason they used those repainted LN rackets. Now they use either genuine Kason or re-modeled LN with Kason paint&caps

sorry, my bad. i just did some through-out research about this F9 & C7 specs. I found out C7 is a slightly headheavier than F9. I love head-heavy racket and i've been believing that FHF uses headheavy racket and CY uses headlight racket. Therefore i bought previous FHF racket, N50, while believing that it is headheaviest racket for double, secondly to N90 of LD. I guess i was wrong all along!

Now i'm in love with N50 which i don't think it is categorized as headheavy racket. In couple weeks i might be buying 1 more extra racket which "should" have similar feeling/specs as to N50. Want to buy N50 but it is quite expensive compared to Kason. Please advise me which Kason racket should i buy (wishing to be similar to N50)?
    The F9 is definitely more similar to the N50. Concerning the rackets FHF used - he was using the Ti-10 2nd gen since it came out, no AT700. The 2nd gen was medium stiff, comparable to the N50, I believe, and just slightly head heavy (290-300mm). The F9 should be similar to the N50II, which is heavier and has a higher BP (295) than the N50 (290). The C7 is probably stiffer and head heavier (~300).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats interesting.... all this time i thought c7 would be head lighter and less stiff than the f9 lol...
    dang, now i dont really wanna get it lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would the quality of Kason Twister series be comparable to Li-Ning N series? as far as so many complaints been going on about how easily Lining grommets got split in half, i wonder if Kason grommets are low quality as well considering Kason hi-end rackets are 20% cheaper than lining N series.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i rate Fu Haifeng kason F9 quite similar to N50I generation , both packed with smashes 3/4 smashes and also easier and speed swing better than N90 .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would the quality of Kason Twister series be comparable to Li-Ning N series? as far as so many complaints been going on about how easily Lining grommets got split in half, i wonder if Kason grommets are low quality as well considering Kason hi-end rackets are 20% cheaper than lining N series.
    It just depends on your stringer and tension you string your racket at, and at the end of the day grommets are much cheaper and easier to replace than the actual racket itself... I have alot of the LN's and the C7 and even though I don't really have clashes with my partners while playing(My thinking way is it's better to lose the point than lose the racket so I don't swing at those borderline birdies which either me or my partner could get) but I did clash a couple of times with my N70 and also N90-II and only came away with a small little chip which is barely noticeable which is more than what I can say regarding some highend Yonex durability...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after my first session jz now~~i feel that i cant handle C7==...dun knw izzit the problem from the string or the racket ~
    every hit for the shuttle feel no power and need to use more power to hit~~i strung 25lbs as normal jz use the new model RSL string,..

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast