New Carlton bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by ct3833, Sep 17, 2010.

1. ct3833

ct3833 Regular Member

Manager
    Bought a new Carlton bag from Chao Beng at QSC yesterday for S$48. I thought it is cheap and good, so I post it here to share my experience. I dont know the model as I have threw the tag away. Not branded, value for money.

(1) Here is how it looks.
    The bag comes with double straps for back pack style carrying; but I only use one to crossed strap it. I like the size which is not too big. The material is not too thick, fairly light when it is empty.

There is thin thermal protection on the racket compartment but not a important feature to me.

There is a small zipped compartment outside the bag, big and deep enough for handphone, wallet, key pouch, and any other small items we usually carrying along for games.

This photo is taken with 4 rackets, 2 tubes of shuttlecocks, shoe, bottle plus clothing. Still look fairly compact.

[​IMG]

(2) Here is the shoe comartment. Comfortably big enough for a pair of big shoes.
    [​IMG]

(3) This is the underside view, the shoe compartemnt can be seen at the top right corner with the breathing hole.
    [​IMG]

(4) This is the clothing compartment. The shoe compartment can be seen extening into the bag on the right. Still, there is plenty of space for clothings plus a 1.5 liter bottle.

[​IMG]

(5) It accomodates 4 rackets and 2 tubes of shuttlecocks easily. The thermal protection layer can be seen from the photo. But may not be as thick as you like if you are particular about thermal protection.
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the poorly written post. Hope gives you some reference in case you are looking for a new bag.

Attached Files:

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    Carlton is not branded? goshhh......