User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 247
  1. #171
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i cant imagine they able to upset lee/jung or cai/fu
    kido/setiawan might be the easiest among the trio,but it isn't an easy job as well.
    MHC-TWK will meet the JPN pair (Hiroyuki Endo-Kenichi Hayakawa.) in the 1st round of AG..a close match, tactically JPN pair are superior.Hence, not sure even if they can progress

  2. #172
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    let ask undeadshot about their chance
    haha

  3. #173
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    let ask undeadshot about their chance
    haha
    GWS/TKS lost to this pair in rubber games in the CT Open, if I remember correctly this pair defeated JJS/LYD in the Macau Open 1st round
    Performance not too good in the Denmark Open when they went down to MK/HS, but I think MHC/TWK must be prepared to tough it out.

  4. #174
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    GWS/TKS lost to this pair in rubber games in the CT Open, if I remember correctly this pair defeated JJS/LYD in the Macau Open 1st round
    Performance not too good in the Denmark Open when they went down to MK/HS, but I think MHC/TWK must be prepared to tough it out.
    A close match, but they are not unbeatable. MHC-TWK's fitness has to be at tip top level..JPN pairs are known to be very fit,,this game may drag to the rubber

  5. #175
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,014
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    COngrats to LKW & GWS for winning the 2010 Msia IC, both winning their 2nd IC title, the 1st with their regular partners. Good for GWS, 3rd tournament in a row, manage to win a small title

    LKW wins a double here, also winning the XD title, partnering CSC while his partner is away at AG. This is LKW's 2nd XD title, 1st was with Ng Hui Lin.

    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...8C5&d=20101114

  6. #176
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    we should rejoice, as we won 3 titles in IC to heal the wound we get from AG 1st round defeats...

  7. #177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    we should rejoice, as we won 3 titles in IC to heal the wound we get from AG 1st round defeats...
    Choi, choi.......daniel, that was QF team event not 1st round, 1st round is tonight......^^......

  8. #178
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Choi, choi.......daniel, that was QF team event not 1st round, 1st round is tonight......^^......
    Tonight we shall know MHC-TWK will live up to the hype..if they do not..next tournament ..bench them and send the rest GWS-TKS..or LKW

  9. #179
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    Tonight we shall know MHC-TWK will live up to the hype..if they do not..next tournament ..bench them and send the rest GWS-TKS..or LKW
    I think that even if they win, they might be benched for the next major. GWS/TKS and CPS/LKW are ready and waiting to take their place. Besides, TKH have said that equal chances will be given. So, I don't think Mak/Tan will be included for the next major.

  10. #180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to me,they need to beat kido/setiawan to earn tkh trust in the next major
    if not
    gws/tks will take the chance as cps will play in xd,unlikely for cps/lkw play in major that consist of xd

  11. #181
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    to me,they need to beat kido/setiawan to earn tkh trust in the next major
    if not
    gws/tks will take the chance as cps will play in xd,unlikely for cps/lkw play in major that consist of xd
    Not even a chance, they got 6 points only from the Jap pair in 2nd game......lost very badly !!

  12. #182
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so,gws/tks will have the chance in the next major

  13. #183
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Not even a chance, they got 6 points only from the Jap pair in 2nd game......lost very badly !!
    Talk abt beating off form Kido/Setiawan??? What a joke...

  14. #184
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    Talk abt beating off form Kido/Setiawan??? What a joke...
    What to do ? Cant beat Tha's junior pair, cant beat Jap pair, cant beat Alvent/Gunawan, an independent pair, now got to hope some off form independent pair la.......what to do ? LOL
    Last edited by jasonmarc; 11-16-2010 at 07:17 PM.

  15. #185
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    What to do ? Cant beat Tha's junior pair, cant beat Jap pair, cant beat Alvent/Gunawan, an independent pair, now got to hope some off form independent pair la.......what to do ? LOL
    But they manage to beat the WR1 wor.. dont play play ok

  16. #186
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    But they manage to beat the WR1 wor.. dont play play ok
    Then, why now...tak boleh.

    Something is very wrong with MAS team....coaches and players !!

  17. #187
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    always up and down hill.. like a yoyo la?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Great Britain's race to London 2012 Olympics
    By craigandy in forum Olympics LONDON 2012
    Replies: 66
    : 05-06-2012, 08:16 PM
  2. The Amazing Race Asia Season 2 (TARA2)
    By robin7 in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 14
    : 02-18-2008, 02:10 AM
  3. She lost her race but not her confidence
    By Loh in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 8
    : 01-15-2007, 01:33 AM
  4. Choong Hann set to lose out in Sudirman Cup race
    By ants in forum Sudirman Cup 2005
    Replies: 7
    : 04-12-2005, 07:07 AM
  5. Any race fans in here?
    By Chia in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 2
    : 03-08-2003, 12:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •