User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 273 to 289 of 301
  1. #273
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu, sabah.
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry bro, i only support original items. Sorry for not mentioning earlier, in Kota Kinabalu there are limited badminton shops, so pretty much we can see if they bring original or fake items, the reason why its RM30 is cause i string there every once a month and good rappot from the owner, cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by shuennms View Post
    Bro, I hope it's original

  2. #274
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    Please take note that this is the "practice" that I saw in a few shops recently which I did not like ... for strings esp when they are priced "cheaper" than usual ... the price stickers are INTENTIONALLY placed to cover the part where the SP code, CH code (at the back) or Sunrise stickers are supposed to be, so kind of like "hiding" the origin and when I PRESS THE DEALER HARDER about it, they usually will tell me that these cheaper ones are not sourced from SUNRISE MALAYSIA ... but they insist it is "genuine" (yeah, right, as if they are going to tell they sell FAKES huh ? ) ... so do take note and be more alert ....

    I have seen on a website selling "HIGH COPY" (whatever that means) of Yonex strings and trust me, I CANNOT TELL THEM APART VISUALLY .... I dare not say genuine or fake ... so it is a "HIGH COPY" as per description in website ....

    see website below and scroll down for details:

    http://www.lelong.com.my/yonex-strin...-12-Sale-P.htm
    I was con by a seller from mudah.com, not the seller mention above from lelong. met the fellow cod for bg 66, he claim it is original, as I can't differentiate the genuine or the fake, buy two pack to test, one lasted me two games and the other one only less than five stroke, just strung 24 lbs. Later the stringer told me that the one I brought was a fake one.

    However the BG 66UM that I also bought from online store, CH version is lasting, just that I have not using this string before, so don't know the feel and cannot compare to the sp version.

  3. #275
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel Bg66um and ng98 very slips and hard to smash compare to thick string like BG80P.

    Yes, both are very repulsive and hard to control at net.

    Let me know if you share the same view.

  4. #276
    Regular Member Lemollin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChongHL View Post
    I feel Bg66um and ng98 very slips and hard to smash compare to thick string like BG80P.

    Yes, both are very repulsive and hard to control at net.

    Let me know if you share the same view.
    Bg66um has better smashing feeling compare to nbg98, ngb98 is slippery, dont like nbg98 at all in personal, bg80 is good for smashing and control, but bg66um has the best in term of no matter in control, smashing, drop, net play, but the playability for bg66um is only last me for 3 weeks the most, after that its just feel like dead fish string, well just my 2 cents

  5. #277
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    LONDON
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemollin View Post
    Bg66um has better smashing feeling compare to nbg98, ngb98 is slippery, dont like nbg98 at all in personal, bg80 is good for smashing and control, but bg66um has the best in term of no matter in control, smashing, drop, net play, but the playability for bg66um is only last me for 3 weeks the most, after that its just feel like dead fish string, well just my 2 cents

    Dead fish?? You play badminton with dead fish as well ???

  6. #278
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChongHL View Post
    I feel Bg66um and ng98 very slips and hard to smash compare to thick string like BG80P.

    Yes, both are very repulsive and hard to control at net.

    Let me know if you share the same view.
    Use the 66 with a "hold" characteristic racket, u will get a dead fish feeling. Hahaha

  7. #279
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  484224_2512661951566_240300242_n.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  68.2 KB my sister recently bought one of each colour from hk, i dont want to use it cause it will ruin the collection ;P

  8. #280
    Regular Member soulless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had two RKEP Pro9000 strung with 66um when buying from Eric. Wow, were they amazing. After getting used to the new string and racket, my smashes sounded like thunder. The best player in my club were commenting how hard and loud they were. I had so much fun smashing after the session my hand was still "ringing" from the impact. Note I have only used Ashaway 70, BG65, BG70, VS850 before.

    That lasted about 2 nights. Keen to repeat the earlier performances, I used the same racket with same grip on the same court, even with the same doubles partner! But the power is gone, the smashs sounds like hollow bamboo. And I thought I was just being inconsistent with my technique until I saw this thread. Safe say that the string has outlived its usefulness and need to be cut. The string on my other Pro9000 is lasting longer but that is because I did not use that racket during a smashing frenzy.

    This is the best string I have used for about 4 hours but I cannot afford to restring all the time. Looks like that I am going back to my BG-70s.

  9. #281
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soulless View Post
    I had two RKEP Pro9000 strung with 66um when buying from Eric. Wow, were they amazing. After getting used to the new string and racket, my smashes sounded like thunder. The best player in my club were commenting how hard and loud they were. I had so much fun smashing after the session my hand was still "ringing" from the impact. Note I have only used Ashaway 70, BG65, BG70, VS850 before. That lasted about 2 nights. Keen to repeat the earlier performances, I used the same racket with same grip on the same court, even with the same doubles partner! But the power is gone, the smashs sounds like hollow bamboo. And I thought I was just being inconsistent with my technique until I saw this thread. Safe say that the string has outlived its usefulness and need to be cut. The string on my other Pro9000 is lasting longer but that is because I did not use that racket during a smashing frenzy. This is the best string I have used for about 4 hours but I cannot afford to restring all the time. Looks like that I am going back to my BG-70s.
    Can you explain how the string feels after it is sort of worn out? Is it still useable? How is it compared to a bg65ti when it is worn out?

  10. #282
    Regular Member soulless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no, after 10 hours of intense play the BG66um performs worse than BG70 that has been strung for a year! It just goes worse and worse, the shuttle does not bounce off it as quickly, increasing your errors on court. The dead fish metaphor is very apt. I would say if you want to smash it is not useable. They are getting cut on my racket for sure.

    I have not used the BG65ti before so I cannot tell you.

  11. #283
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BG66Ultimax is the ultimate TOURNAMENT string ... after EACH MATCH, change in order to maintain effectiveness ... best if you are sponsored by Yonex (free) or seriously loaded to afford it regularly ...

    Almost everyone that I know who has tried it will testify that it is the BEST STRING they have ever played with for those few hours ....
    Last edited by maxout; 12-09-2012 at 09:46 PM.

  12. Likes davlee liked this post
  13. #284
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore City,Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    BG66Ultimax is the ultimate TOURNAMENT string ... after EACH MATCH, change in order to maintain effectiveness ... best if you are sponsored by Yonex (free) or seriously loaded to afford it regularly ...Almost everyone that I know who has tried it will testify that it is the BEST STRING they have ever played with for those few hours ....
    Alternatively be a stringer urself liked me lol

  14. #285
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I restring my racket with BG85 since Bg80 and Bg80P out of stock.

    BG85 vs BG66UM.

    Clear (back to back): BG66um more power.
    Defense: BG66um, thanks to it repulsive and good if you feel tire and lazy.
    Smash: BG85 much better. I have no idea why, I can't smash properly with 66um. It just fly straight and hard to go deep. May be I like thick string.
    Sound: I really like Bg80p, then Bg85. 66um less boom for me.
    Control at net or net kill: Bg85. 66um too repulsive and too high.

    All strung with 26 lbs.

  15. #286
    Regular Member gundamzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Santa Clara County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    BG66U is wonderful. and now that i've read this who thread from the first post to the last, i know that it's only best when it's fresh. ironically, i strung a bunch of my rackets with this string and only played with those rackets the first few hours with this string, no wonder all the rackets felt good hitting i usually cut my string after a month and since i can string a racket whenever i feel like, i can always try out a string last minute.

  16. #287
    Regular Member RazerCutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Malaysia - PJ
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    great string
    i like it alot
    hehe

  17. #288
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore City,Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RazerCutter View Post
    great stringi like it alot hehe
    I have used up my 2nd 200m roll and now ordering my 3rd and 4th roll

  18. #289
    Regular Member arfandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    China, Thailand, & Indonesia
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How's the durability of BG66UM when string on 28Lbs? my stringer did not want to go beyond 26Lbs with BG66UM, said something like the string would break easily. should i change my stringer to someone whom could do with 28Lbs? own 10 packs of BG66UM, but i wonder if i could go beyond 28Lbs? (knowing that after few sessions without too much mishits, the tension would drop constantly)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex NBG98 vs BG66 Ultimax?
    By RSLvictorSOTX in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 39
    : 03-30-2014, 09:05 AM
  2. FS: Yonex NBG 98 & BG66 Ultimax (SG)
    By edmund89 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 04-01-2012, 01:13 AM
  3. FS: Yonex NBG 98 & BG66 Ultimax (SG)
    By edmund89 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 03-22-2012, 10:14 AM
  4. FS: Yonex BG66 ultimax and Yonex BG85 for sale (MY)
    By JosephYeh in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-05-2011, 08:44 PM
  5. WTB: yonex bg66 ultimax
    By wong_yhan in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 08-19-2011, 08:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •