User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 336
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is the SP version out? I found this string in a badminton court store here in Malaysia. Had doubts if it was real. Please excuse the blurry pic. Was using handphone camera.

    Name:  DSC00597.jpg
Views: 3485
Size:  53.2 KB
    Name:  DSC00600.jpg
Views: 3709
Size:  58.4 KB

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jediwannabe View Post
    Is the SP version out? I found this string in a badminton court store here in Malaysia. Had doubts if it was real. Please excuse the blurry pic. Was using handphone camera.

    Name:  DSC00597.jpg
Views: 3485
Size:  53.2 KB
    Name:  DSC00600.jpg
Views: 3709
Size:  58.4 KB
    wah! RM68? so expensive? which shop/location selling this string?

  3. #37
    Regular Member chilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    chilliwack, b.c., Can./Mas.
    Posts
    488
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here are a couple of pics of the real ones distributed by Yonex Canada;Name:  !cid_002001cb7dd2d14998000a8c0@YOUR24A7E9985B.jpg
Views: 3264
Size:  101.6 KB
    Name:  !cid_002101cb7dd2d14998000a8c0@YOUR24A7E9985B.jpg
Views: 3529
Size:  129.9 KB

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh wow.. It must be real then. Just when I thought BG66UM was exclusively for Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerok@ View Post
    wah! RM68? so expensive? which shop/location selling this string?
    It's from the shop in Badminton Court Wangsa Maju (Pro ONE or KLRC)

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jediwannabe View Post
    Oh wow.. It must be real then. Just when I thought BG66UM was exclusively for Japan.



    It's from the shop in Badminton Court Wangsa Maju (Pro ONE or KLRC)
    SP version is out in the market.
    JB here selling RM40 including stringing...
    Saw a few threads before someone said AJ Puchong is cheaper, RM35....

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    SP version is out in the market.
    JB here selling RM40 including stringing...
    Saw a few threads before someone said AJ Puchong is cheaper, RM35....
    Yo bro, which shop in JB selling this string? need to try it out..

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerok@ View Post
    Yo bro, which shop in JB selling this string? need to try it out..
    Hi bro, long time no see...
    You can go Honly as I know they already have it there...

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    Hi bro, long time no see...
    You can go Honly as I know they already have it there...
    Hi bro, thanks for the information. yea long time u never come to play at perling liao..now Ziggy and T-maker (BC member)play at perling also..

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerok@ View Post
    Hi bro, thanks for the information. yea long time u never come to play at perling liao..now Ziggy and T-maker (BC member)play at perling also..
    No worries...
    Oh, I tot they joined u guys long time ago?
    I am busy nowadays on Sunday, so hard to make time to join.
    But if I do I will go over, ^^

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,134
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    SP version is out in the market.
    JB here selling RM40 including stringing...
    Saw a few threads before someone said AJ Puchong is cheaper, RM35....
    Good price. It cost S$22 at Classic Sports in Singapore.

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Good price. It cost S$22 at Classic Sports in Singapore.
    wow, price is higher than the JP strings over here in JB....
    Thats why 'their' biz is soooo good everyday

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang,Malaysia.
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello forumers!
    anyone know where to get in Penang? thanks in advance for your help.
    regards

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HardSmasher View Post
    hello forumers!
    anyone know where to get in Penang? thanks in advance for your help.
    regards
    Try to visit AceSports... I believe they already got them or sooner/later...

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MARKHAM
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how much it cost in Canada ?

  15. #49
    Regular Member chilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    chilliwack, b.c., Can./Mas.
    Posts
    488
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wongmb View Post
    how much it cost in Canada ?
    I'm charging $25.00 strung @ Busted Racquet

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang,Malaysia.
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    Try to visit AceSports... I believe they already got them or sooner/later...
    acesports in bukit dumbar??? or somewhere else?

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HardSmasher View Post
    acesports in bukit dumbar??? or somewhere else?
    yea, tats the one...

    or try YMCA, heard they hv it as well...

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex NBG98 vs BG66 Ultimax?
    By RSLvictorSOTX in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 39
    : 03-30-2014, 09:05 AM
  2. FS: Yonex NBG 98 & BG66 Ultimax (SG)
    By edmund89 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 04-01-2012, 01:13 AM
  3. FS: Yonex NBG 98 & BG66 Ultimax (SG)
    By edmund89 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 03-22-2012, 10:14 AM
  4. FS: Yonex BG66 ultimax and Yonex BG85 for sale (MY)
    By JosephYeh in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-05-2011, 08:44 PM
  5. WTB: yonex bg66 ultimax
    By wong_yhan in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 08-19-2011, 08:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •