Residential Badminton Coaching Weekend In UK - 20-21 November 2010

Discussion in 'UK' started by paulstewart64, Sep 22, 2010.

1. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    Following on from the success of our first residential coaching weekend, we have already filled many places for our next coaching weekend which will be held at Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Shropshire, UK on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 November.

The course is open to players who play in league clubs who have reached an intermediate or advanced standard.

For more information or to read what the last attendees had to say, you can see the reviews thread on BC or go to my blog www.badminton-coach.co.uk

I hope to see more BC members on court with me in the future. So, if you need to work on your smash, backhand, movement, tactics or general shots and understanding of badminton, this is the course for you.

To your success

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

2. paulstewart64

Marketing Consultant
    Just writing additional content for this weekend. We're going to include more on doubles movement and also have a spot on day one called "solve my problem." This is the time you get to put us, the coaches, on the spot to help you solve your biggest badminton challenge. This could be any topic you choose from improving your smash or backhand to movement issues - anything you like.

Yet again, we'll be using Yonex Aerosensa 40 shuttles. Players that know me will testify that I always use good shuttles wherever I coach. This is one area where I will not compromise. Players who are coming to me for coaching deserve to hit good shuttles and then they get a true appreciation of the shot they are playing, because the shuttle will fly properly.

Many thanks for all the players who have already booked their place on my coaching weekend in November. Thanks also to those who have enquired and are checking dates to ensure they're not double booked!

I'm looking forward to another good weekend of coaching and seeing major improvements in players in such a short time.

Paul

3. dlsk07

dlsk07 Regular Member

Student
    do you coach in leicester or do you know any coaches in leicester i could contact?

4. paulstewart64

Marketing Consultant
    I don't of any coaches in Leicester. It's worth contacting Badminton England first and see if they can help. Also, your local authority may have a coaches register.

Sorry I can't help further.

Paul

5. gingerphil79

gingerphil79 Regular Member

Sports massage therapist
    Almost here now. So the question is who all on here is goin??

Am going again, I was at the 1st one and I really enjoyed it. Cant wait to go to this one :)

6. paulstewart64

Marketing Consultant
    Phil

I'm going! (LOL).

Yes, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. With all the changes I've made and the new training tools I'll be introducing for the first time, it should be a cracker.

There are a few less than last time, however I expected that, bearing in mind time from our last weekend.

in addition to all the new training tools I'm bringing, I'll also have an additional coach. This means attendees on this course are going to get a brilliant weekend.

I'm finalising the course content today and I believe you'll cover more ground in this weekend than the previous one.

I'm also delighted that we've confirmed dates for 2011 and I already have 3 bookings!

See you on Friday Phil.

Paul

PS Have you seen that I now offer coaching gift vouchers for my residential weekends.