User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 281
  1. #1
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 2010 Japan Open SS Day 5 SF (25 September 2010)

    cheers !!!



    here some interesting match tomorrow :

    Lin dan vs Peter Gade and LCW vs Boonsak
    will peter and boonsak ruin the dream match between Lindan and LCW?


    Cheng/Chien vs Cheng/Zhao and Miyuki/Satoko vs Yu/wang
    will the taipei and japanese prevent all china WD?


    koo/tan vs bona/ahsan
    will the Name:  bendera.gif
Views: 746
Size:  23.5 KB 3rd MD make it to final??


    gud luck

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wah .. so fast open this thread .
    I tot the semis are not due until tomorrow ??

  3. #3
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelineayht View Post
    Wah .. so fast open this thread .
    I tot the semis are not due until tomorrow ??
    Feel so good lah today

  4. #4
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, that INA flag is quite big.
    based on paper, koo/tan and datuk lee should not face much problem heading to the final

  5. #5
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Final match up may look like this :
    MS : LCW vs LD
    MD : KKK/TBH vs CY/FHF.
    MAS vs CHN. Need all the MAS supporters...and LCW has one in the form of Georgieboy.

  6. #6
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Wow, that INA flag is quite big.
    based on paper, koo/tan and datuk lee should not face much problem heading to the final
    will resize it next time

    based on h2h and world ranking kkk/tbh is the favourite one of course..
    They meet last two year in HKG SS..
    kkk/tbh demolished BoAh 21-11 21-16

  7. #7
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Final match up may look like this :
    MS : LCW vs LD
    MD : KKK/TBH vs CY/FHF.
    MAS vs CHN. Need all the MAS supporters...and LCW has one in the form of Georgieboy.
    What bout our nelson boy? Another one? FEELING GOOD or not?

  8. #8
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,026
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just realise its start 10.00 wib..
    haiya.. school...cant watch 1st and 2nd match
    esp Christina Pedersen..
    Cheers.. Tine vs Wang xin is in the 4th match..

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vacation Home @ Disney World
    Posts
    2,129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
    Another interesting thing to watch in QF, is the team survival rate. Indonesia sent a huge team with nearly 40 players, now only 4 players/pairs left. And China still have 14 now. Here are the numbers for this round:

    China: 14
    Korea: 7
    Denmark: 4
    Indonesia: 4
    Malaysia: 3
    Japan: 3
    Taiwan: 2
    Macau: 1
    Thailand: 1
    Vietnam: 1

    Korea did pretty good so far, but the question is how many Koreans will be left after tomorrow? Can they have just a normal 50% survival rate for this round? sounds difficult to me even though they are the 2nd best team.

    Is it possible that Korea, the 2nd best team, lost all their 7 players/pairs tomorrow? Statistically it's a 1/2^7 chance, only 0.7% (less than 1%) chance, but I think it's likely to happen.
    As I predicted, all Koreans are gone!

    Here are the semifinalists survived from QF:

    China: 14 --> 10 (71%)
    Korea: 7 --> 0 ( 0%)
    Denmark: 4 --> 3 (75%)
    Indonesia: 4 --> 1 (25%)
    Malaysia: 3 --> 2 (67%)
    Japan: 3 --> 1 (33%)
    Taiwan: 2 --> 2 (100%)
    Thailand: 1 --> 1 ( 100%)
    Macau: 1 --> 0 ( 0%)
    Vietnam: 1 --> 0 ( 0%)
    Last edited by 2cents; 09-24-2010 at 10:17 AM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    What bout our nelson boy? Another one? FEELING GOOD or not?
    I am right behind you. I will follow you...by Ricky Nelson (not related).

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vacation Home @ Disney World
    Posts
    2,129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
    As I predicted, all Koreans are gone!

    Here are the semifinalists survived from QF:

    China: 14 --> 10 (71%)
    Korea: 7 --> 0 ( 0%)
    Denmark: 4 --> 3 (75%)
    Indonesia: 4 --> 1 (25%)
    Malaysia: 3 --> 2 (67%)
    Japan: 3 --> 1 (33%)
    Taiwan: 2 --> 2 (100%)
    Thailand: 1 --> 1 ( 100%)
    Macau: 1 --> 0 ( 0%)
    Vietnam: 1 --> 0 ( 0%)
    My wild prediction for SF: only China and Malaysia survive in this round:


    China: 14 --> 10 (71%) --> 8
    Korea: 7 --> 0 (0%) --> 0
    Denmark: 4 --> 3 (75%) --> 0
    Indonesia: 4 --> 1 (25%) --> 0
    Malaysia: 3 --> 2 (67%) --> 2
    Japan: 3 --> 1 (33%) --> 0
    Taiwan: 2 --> 2 (100%) --> 0
    Thailand: 1 --> 1 ( 100%) --> 0
    Macau: 1 --> 0 ( 0%)
    Vietnam: 1 --> 0 ( 0%)

    this is really wild, but impossible. Only LCW and TBH/KKK could have a chance preventing China's clean sweep.

  12. #12
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, sounds like its MAS vs CHN ... I think maybe Denmark XD can pull off a quickie... we shall see...

  13. #13
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Wow, sounds like its MAS vs CHN ... I think maybe Denmark XD can pull off a quickie... we shall see...
    ...and make the final "more balance".

  14. #14
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I am right behind you. I will follow you...by Ricky Nelson (not related).
    Just like the DIgi advertisement?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ca,us
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Of the ten matches, China will participate 8 matches. Are you saying the China players will win all the matches? I doubt it. I predict that one of the two Taipei's doubles (one XD and one WD) will win.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
    My wild prediction for SF: only China and Malaysia survive in this round:

    China: 14 --> 10 (71%) --> 8
    Korea: 7 --> 0 (0%) --> 0
    Denmark: 4 --> 3 (75%) --> 0
    Indonesia: 4 --> 1 (25%) --> 0
    Malaysia: 3 --> 2 (67%) --> 2
    Japan: 3 --> 1 (33%) --> 0
    Taiwan: 2 --> 2 (100%) --> 0
    Thailand: 1 --> 1 ( 100%) --> 0
    Macau: 1 --> 0 ( 0%)
    Vietnam: 1 --> 0 ( 0%)

    this is really wild, but impossible. Only LCW and TBH/KKK could have a chance preventing China's clean sweep.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vacation Home @ Disney World
    Posts
    2,129
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fourdims View Post
    Of the ten matches, China will participate 8 matches. Are you saying the China players will win all the matches? I doubt it. I predict that one of the two Taipei's doubles (one XD and one WD) will win.
    I agree with you, Taiwan players are up and coming very strong.

    But since very few from Taiwan in this forum, and majority are Mas fans and Chn fans, therefore, I think a pure MAS-CHN final will be very interesting and also widely accepted here by this forum.

    By the way, Cheng WHs will play Zhao YL twice tomorrow, and in the last XD, both Zhao YL and Zhang Nan will have to play the 2nd match within hours, therefore, there is a big chance for Cheng WH wins the XD.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    TORONTO,CANADA
    Posts
    2,201
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Live stream site

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Wow, that INA flag is quite big.
    based on paper, koo/tan and datuk lee should not face much problem heading to the final
    hI Is there any site showing the men's semis's n doubles game pls do let me know I don't c any thread on live stream as yet Thx

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 Japan Open SS Day 6 Finals (26 September 2010)
    By ctjcad in forum Bitburger / China Masters / Japan Open 2010
    Replies: 563
    : 10-25-2010, 08:56 PM
  2. 2010 Japan Open SS Day 4 QF (Friday 24-September)
    By kuwichert in forum Bitburger / China Masters / Japan Open 2010
    Replies: 434
    : 09-24-2010, 09:57 AM
  3. 2010 Japan Open SS Day 3 (Thursday 23-September)
    By chris-ccc in forum Bitburger / China Masters / Japan Open 2010
    Replies: 507
    : 09-23-2010, 04:38 PM
  4. 2010 Japan Open SS Day 2 (Wednesday 22-September)
    By chris-ccc in forum Bitburger / China Masters / Japan Open 2010
    Replies: 639
    : 09-22-2010, 02:30 PM
  5. 2010 Birtburger Grand Prix Gold -day 3 (September-3-2010)
    By miksss in forum Bitburger / China Masters / Japan Open 2010
    Replies: 214
    : 09-04-2010, 01:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •