Racket Backpack

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by ghooga, Sep 23, 2010.

1. ghooga

ghooga Regular Member

Bean Counter, Student
    Hi guys, I'm wondering if any of you have a favorite racket backpack?
    Mind to share with me?
    I don't feel like commuting between home and the arena by holding onto my racket cover now LOL*

Thanks for looking!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ;)

2. Neebs

Neebs New Member

Wild-dog
    Sharing...

I am (@ Singapore) also looking for the same thing as you are & found out that the best is... Li Ning
    Li Ning Badminton Bagpack.jpg

Also, trying to locate a Yonex brand around but get to know from some shop assistant that it had stoped manufacturing badminton backpack... who can clarify this?

3. Ah_Peng

Ah_Peng Regular Member

I just got my RSL Explorer 2 Backpack from Honly for RM45 , super value for money , I can pack 3 rackets , shoes , umbrella , water bottle , clothes and my mini grip pouch... I have bought the black one , but the colours availiable as of last Tuesday are not in the website , they are red/blue with silver , plus one more colour I can't remember...
    http://www.rsl-1928.com/product_bag_ex2.html
    Will post a pic later tonight for my fully loaded bagpack. :D

#3 Ah_Peng, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  4. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Yonex backpacks are quite rare in Singapore but there are a few models available at the Yonex showroom in Far East Plaza. Check out the photos in this thread.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...rise&p=1309442&highlight=backpack#post1309442

5. Neebs

Neebs New Member

Wild-dog
    Thanks Sealman,

Do you know where to find Yonex 2010 SP collection?
    Even better if able to see some 2011 collection,...

6. Ah_Peng

Ah_Peng Regular Member

Photo0016.jpg

The above pic has 2 rackets , a pair of shoes , 1 jersey , 1 mini towel , pouch containing grips n scissors , umbrella , i can still add in 1x 1L H2O bottle , and another pair of clothes.

7. mysrh

mysrh Regular Member

Just got this delivered, Victor 610D has shoe compartment at the bottom, racket compartment and 2 other compartments big enough to put things I put in my big racket bag.

If only I found this bag before I got my Wilson tennis bag. It's so compact yet it fits lots of things

8. ghooga

ghooga Regular Member

Bean Counter, Student
    Thanks for the replies, guys!
    I bought the RSL Explorer 1 but I kinda regret now. From the pics, it looks pretty damn fine but it looks more like an 'exploring' backpack which I don't feel like bringing with me while I commute to work LOL*
    Should have bought the Yonex oneinstead: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&item=110510920262&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Sigh...!!

My Explorer 1 is still unused, brand new! Let me know if any of you guys wants it. I might just give you a good price for it :)

9. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

10. VinnyBoy

VinnyBoy Regular Member

Hi ghooga,

The best bet is Yonex 7911. It holds upto 2-3 rackets easily, shoes and another compartment for water bottle and whatever plus you could use the space in the main compartment for towel etc......it covers the whole racket and is long and so covers the grip of the racket which is good when it rains or whatever. Very convenient to carry and I found it stylish enough. I always wanted a backpack and waited for years to get the right one and bought it last month. But it is not easy to get them. I found them on two websites.

www.centralsports.com and www.directsporteshop.co.uk

Central sports will sell it only two Badminton England members and directsportseshop sells it for free when you buy a racket worth about £59. See, it is not easy to get hold of them. There might be other websites that sells them. I bought it from centralsports.com for £13 which I think is reasonable.

I do not have a picture of it but you can easily google it out.

11. AdamLeadbetter

AdamLeadbetter Regular Member

Scientist
    I really rate the RSL Explorer 2. Yes it's quite large, but it swallows all the luggage you need to play...

12. jmore

jmore Regular Member

13. flite

flite Regular Member

Wilson Pro Tour backpack

This backpack from Wilson can do the job well.

It has a special compartment for racket storage which can easily take up to 3 rackets at a time. Main compartment allow a pair of shoes, shirts, towels, water bottles etc.
    2 large side compartments (thermal) and 2 smaller sub-compartments come in handy for wallets, handphones, tapes and gel kind of stuffs.

It is made of recycle material (go green) and the black and gold combination is really classy.

Attached Files: