User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 26 of 26
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    played with it (voltric) lastnight for 3hrs straight. Definitely my primary racket. its almost the same weight with at900p. but the aero dynamic design made it feel really really light. Really light! as I can do backhand smashes with it, easy. the boom soud is also amazing. feels like a hammer without a shaft. the control is perfect ten. 10!!! hope to here your feedback once you tried it.

  2. #19
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok but the arcsaber z-slash (if you have it) what would you say ?

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absol94 View Post
    wow thats cool~~~i wana try too but none of my friend buy it........they say the voltric quite same with Armortec version is that true????? i mean the weight of the racket
    weight is almost the same (both @ 3u) but the aerodynamic design made it feel like its lighter... sooo much lighter... but the feedback is like the armtc900p with a bang.... the sound is awesome.... the control is perfect ten... this racket is now my primary with armtc900p as sub and arc10 as the 3rd coz vt is so much different from arc.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    ok but the arcsaber z-slash (if you have it) what would you say ?
    the z slash is inconsistent. only good for smashing. the aerodynamic is not ar refined as the vt70

  5. #22
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh kl ! but it is also up to the player who uses the racket

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    oh kl ! but it is also up to the player who uses the racket
    Its up to you... the best is try both. z slash will punish you if you did not hit the sweet spot and it has a smaller sweet spot than isometric rackets. If you like smashing that much then go for it... at the end of the day smash is only one of the many tricks you can do in badminton.... a players had difficulty playing z slash... but maybe thats because they want to do more than just smash.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had the Z Slash for a while. You are right that it's got one of the best punches of all the Yonex rackets I've tried (not that many) and one will be tempted to do a lot of smashing. However, smash is not the only thing the Z can do. I find most offensive shots good to excellent with the Z-slash. The reason I gave it up is because the racket is too flexible for me making it difficult to control directional changes when defending smashes. When I got my ZELM Ultimate, it was clear that there is no place in my bag for the Z.

    My TC700's are better in all aspect except the Z is a tad faster, for very off days, the ZELM Ultimate is a stiffer drop in replacement with a stiffer shaft and much bigger sweetspot.

    That said, I still get seriously thrashed by Z-wielders so I'm with Drew.. it's the idiot attached to the grip.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    I had the Z Slash for a while. You are right that it's got one of the best punches of all the Yonex rackets I've tried (not that many) and one will be tempted to do a lot of smashing. However, smash is not the only thing the Z can do. I find most offensive shots good to excellent with the Z-slash. The reason I gave it up is because the racket is too flexible for me making it difficult to control directional changes when defending smashes. When I got my ZELM Ultimate, it was clear that there is no place in my bag for the Z.

    My TC700's are better in all aspect except the Z is a tad faster, for very off days, the ZELM Ultimate is a stiffer drop in replacement with a stiffer shaft and much bigger sweetspot.

    That said, I still get seriously thrashed by Z-wielders so I'm with Drew.. it's the idiot attached to the grip.
    Completely agreed... the racket is only a tool after all... but as the Thread suggested... ARCzS vs Voltric... its not really about what racket works for you... well as you can see... different people likes different racket... its really up to you... but since you got your eyes on this 2 rackets... which is very much similar to what youre already using.. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy playing with any of them.

  9. #26
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aldwin View Post
    Completely agreed... the racket is only a tool after all... but as the Thread suggested... ARCzS vs Voltric... its not really about what racket works for you... well as you can see... different people likes different racket... its really up to you... but since you got your eyes on this 2 rackets... which is very much similar to what youre already using.. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy playing with any of them.

    I agree that it is up to the player but this forum is to help because everyone on this forum has every single racket made (im probably over reacting but so so)

    I am offensive player so the arcsaber z-slash was right up my way but the new voltric looks a racket which is similar to the arcsaber z-slash but with more control which offensive players should have.

    if you know how to control the z-slash that is very handy. I know the arcsaber z-slash is an offensive racket but you might be surprised some controlled players play really well with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Ti10 (Gen3) or Yonex Vol70
    By yurimaster2010 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 18
    : 07-24-2014, 02:22 AM
  2. FS/FT: Yonex VT80, Yonex VT80 LTD, Yonex MP66, Babolat X-Feel Blast : Greater Vancouver Area
    By CanucksDynasty in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 03-23-2012, 03:01 PM
  3. FT: Gosen Issen/Tenbu/6900Pro for your ArcZSlash/Arc7/Arc10/Ti10/NS9900 in G4 only (SG)
    By mongoose in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 11-19-2011, 10:44 AM
  4. Price Checking For N90,N33 and ArcZslash in MSIA
    By absol94 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 1
    : 06-24-2010, 03:06 AM
  5. FS: New Yonex Armortec 900T + Yonex grip + Yonex bag
    By Torai in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 31
    : 10-21-2008, 02:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •