Yonex Vol70 n Yonex ArcZslash

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by absol94, Sep 30, 2010.

1. absol94

absol94 Regular Member

student
    Just erm.....wana ask....vol70 n zslash which one will be better????erm I mostly play double and I like to smash....I am a aggresive player.......just wana ask opinion fromyou guys which racket I should buy to use better~~:eek:

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

None of the above ... :p

3. b.leung

b.leung Regular Member

at900p is by far the best smashing racket i've tried
    i play doubles and am the power smasher of my team
    but i play with the at900t because sometimes i'm drawn to the front court where i have to do quick drives to set up my partner or win the point
    at900p is a lot slower on the def for me (there is a clear difference in retrieving shots)
    soo i give up some power to play a more well-rounded and technical game in the at900t
    another one of my favourites to use in a doubles match is victor bs11, i mostly use this when i'm paired with an even better smasher
    or going up against people who play flatter rallies

i've seen people use at700ltd as well but that's kinda old, and harder to find on the market
    i've also seen people use the arc10, i personally prefer the arc10 as a singles racket, but really... to each their own

it really comes down to your own mechanic of your smashes: more wrist, or more arm (this determines the stiffness and which racket will best suit you)

i would advise against using/getting a vt70 or arcz
    i've used the arcz and it does smash well, but it doesn't clear well (an essential part of any game) and it's horrible at the front court (where most doubles games are won and lost)

and the vt70 sounds all yonex marketing
    hope this helps

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Correct answer from demolidor, if you are an aggressive player, who likes to smash, you can't go wrong with a Victor SW35

5. absol94

absol94 Regular Member

student
    hmmmmm agree with you.....I have arc 10 for my single but I currently using liningn50 for my double games n I have bravesword 09 but its not enough stiff for me I guess....Thats why I wanted to find one new racket will suit me for my double games....Btw....hmmm lot ppl say Arm900T one of the choice for double game too....feel like going to try it....xD btw thx man....for all your idea making me to make a better desicion~~^^

6. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    i u r aggresive player here some guide

if u want the best in term of below:-
    bs11= speed/aerodynamic
    asbZ = sharp smashing
    at900P = heavy head smash hammering

asb8dx= well balance racket with 30% of specific adv from all 3 rackets character above plus highest string tension...

7. DomC95

DomC95 Regular Member

The Vol70 wouldn't really be a bad choice as the Voltric series is really a replacement for the Armortec series.

8. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

I agree with everyone above I have the arcsaber Z-Slash and that racket is more of a singles rackets then a doubles racket
    I think get a Armotec 900 Power for doubles or the Voltric 70

9. absol94

absol94 Regular Member

student
    ok let say now I have choice for getting Zslash n arm900T which 1 is better???btw I already have bs09 ,n50 and arc 10 just wana try which racket can suit me better...

10. drew tze en

It depends on what game.
    In doubles use the armotec 900 power
    In singles Arcsaber Z-Slash
    I mostly think the Armotec because that is good for both games

11. starsugar

starsugar Regular Member

currently using Vic SW35, quite impressive..

12. absol94

absol94 Regular Member

student
    o_O yea i heard lot ppl saw sw35 now bad too btw....that racket heavy head or light head or balance????

13. XtremeCoolz

XtremeCoolz Regular Member

absol94, I am a N50II user as well but the racket is like a bit slow for defense in front game. Do you have any idea that which would be better? I'm currently thinking of VT70 n AT900T like wht u thought earlier.. and BS11,BS10, N70ii,N33ii as well have any better idea for a another racket?

14. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Head heavy, but not extremely head heavy.:)

15. aldwin

aldwin Regular Member

Staff nurse
    I'm a yonex fan and got all armortec series and arsabers... So basically a smasher. Tried Voltric once. I quite like the sound it produce when hitting overhead shots. it has a whip to it too and made clears easy and fast. It felt a little bit lighter than the at900p and arc10 but the smash is a bit faster when you get used to the whip action of the racket. Getting use to it is a snap. Back hand lobs and underhand defence is so easy and effective. All in all. its like a lighter version of the at and arc series that retain its smashing power. Can't wait to play with it again!!!

16. absol94

absol94 Regular Member

student
    hmmmmm xtreme wat I can suggest is erm....you can try AT900T if your wrist strong enough or not you can also try victor sw35.....lot of ppl use that for double.....but for me after I used AT900T n ARC10 I prefer Arc10 n also AT900T......AT900T I use when i still got energy n i will change to Arc10 after some games

17. absol94

absol94 Regular Member

student
    wow thats cool~~~i wana try too but none of my friend buy it........they say the voltric quite same with Armortec version is that true????? i mean the weight of the racket

18. aldwin

aldwin Regular Member

Staff nurse
    played with it (voltric) lastnight for 3hrs straight. Definitely my primary racket. its almost the same weight with at900p. but the aero dynamic design made it feel really really light. Really light! as I can do backhand smashes with it, easy. the boom soud is also amazing. feels like a hammer without a shaft. the control is perfect ten. 10!!! hope to here your feedback once you tried it.

19. drew tze en

ok but the arcsaber z-slash (if you have it) what would you say ?

20. aldwin

aldwin Regular Member

Staff nurse
    weight is almost the same (both @ 3u) but the aerodynamic design made it feel like its lighter... sooo much lighter... but the feedback is like the armtc900p with a bang.... the sound is awesome.... the control is perfect ten... this racket is now my primary with armtc900p as sub and arc10 as the 3rd coz vt is so much different from arc.