Help in choosing a 2nd racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by XtremeCoolz, Sep 30, 2010.

1. XtremeCoolz

XtremeCoolz Regular Member

Hi. I currently using Li-Ning N50II. Not to say I'm a good player but someone who really likes badminton and play quite often, usually in doubles.
    From what I experience with my racket is it's getting heavier when games goes on.(I think my stamina isn't that good.) It grants better power in smashing but I lack of speed to response to opponent's smash especially when me or my partner accidentally made mistake by returning half court :(
    So, I'm looking for a 2nd racket which is the opposite side of N50II.
    My playing style varies due to my form and mood so I don't really have a fixed style.
    Is it type of racket i should go for is stiff, headlight? Any recommendation so far(which less sacrificing power)?

2. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

you might want to try the NanoSpeed 9900 or Victor BraveSword 10

3. XtremeCoolz

Racket that popped up in my mind are NS9900, Arcsaber 7, Apacs VisibleHollow 2000, AT900T, Li Ning Windstorm(forget which model), Carlton Vapor Trail Tour.. :D

4. XtremeCoolz

Does aerodynamic has something to do with headbalance? or they are not related?
    I read the new Li-Ning series and found out that they describe the swinging speed for a certain model is very fast but their headbalance is 300mm. Quite curious about it.