10-05-2010, 02:15 AM #1
Putrajaya/Cyberjaya - 3pm-5.30pm. Every Tuesday/Thursday
I would like to setup a team to play every tuesday or Thursday from 3pm-5.30pm (due to my shift work, so can only play around these time).
Venue: either Putrajaya (presint 16 or 8 or 9) or Cyberjaya (kelab komuniti near the tasik)
Time : 3pm-5pm/6pm ( depends on availibility of the courts and people )
Level of game : Backhand canNOT reach baseline. begginner to intermediate. pros are welcome too.
Name list :
Above mentioned court fees are RM8/hour. Shuttle : rm60/box
I would say , if we have 6 peoples playing will be RM9 each per session.
Do drop me an email or here in this forum. 1st session will be on the
7th Oct/ Thursday 3-6pm
10-09-2010, 10:26 PM #2
interested to join. Just pm u.
12-01-2010, 05:40 AM #3
12-01-2010, 07:20 AM #4
where is the place at ?
12-05-2010, 12:06 PM #5
Title: Looking For Badminton PLayers To Join My Team
Objective: 1) Improve badminton skills.
2) Body Health.
Date/time: 10:00 a.m ~ 12:00 p.m (weekdays – not fix)
* Date of the game depend on ‘rest day’ B shift (Freescale Semiconductor Factory) due to majority player from that shift.
* Usually the game will be on weekdays after discussion with regular player to confirm the actual date.
Venue: Taman Medan (see attachment map for detail location)
* Link map: http://img149.imageshack.us/f/badmin...ionmappai.jpg/
* PETRONAS TAMAN MEDAN is near the badminton court, for those cannot find the place can wait at the petrol station.
* I will assign a person to pickup you guys, but need to be there early before 10:00 a.m.
Cost: (# of game play) X (RM 1.20) + (RM 24.00/# of player)
* RM24.00 is for court fee. FYI, 1 court cost RM 12.00 for 1 hour.
* RM1.20 is for shuttlecock use for 1 game. Each game will use new shuttlecock.
* Price for 1 dozen tube RM53 then divided by 12 shuttlecock and 4 players per game will get RM1.20 (rounded price).
* For example if only play 3 set with total 12 players: (3X1.20) + (24/12) = RM 5.60
Type of game playing: Double
* Mostly will play in double match with random partner, very seldom to play single.
* In future will plan to form a fix double partner in preparation for friendly match with others team.
* Scoring format 30 point with new counting system (after first 15 point then change side court).
Equipment: use own personal racquet due to sponsor still not available.
* Mostly use Pro Tech Shuttlecocks type SC03 (championship) or SC04 (tournament)
* Players are compulsory to wear a suitable sport clothing and shoes.
# of court: 1 court (rubber floor type – same like standard tournament)
* Total badminton court is 4, mostly will play at center court.
* Will book 2 court if more than 12 player for satisfaction on playing.
# Of players: Average 6 ~ 8 players.
* Currently still in searching for new members to maintain at least 12 players during each game.
* Available for all race, until now all player are malay and still searching from other race.
* Currently all players are male.
* Level of playing for this group are beginner and intermediate. Advanced player are welcome to join this group.
* Not recommended for entry or professional and above level . The following is badminton levels for player reference :-
- able to clear (forehand and backhand to baseline), drop and smash;
- footwork to 4 corners of the court;
- able to clear with under-hand techniques (returning shuttles from baseline to baseline in full stretch);
- able to use footwork accordingly depending on situation (i.e. pressuring and under pressure);
- able to follow tactical instructions;
- able to form tactics against opponents;
- able to vary tactics during matches;
Video sample (link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfE-V50BWu8
10-11-2011, 03:07 AM #6
Hi there, I'm Remy.
Is this session still open? i would like to join u guys. im free to play from mond-fri.
Prefer from 5pm-7pm as i finish my work at 4pm. I work in cyberjaya as well.
So i can join u guys straight away after i finish my job.
Do reply me if i can join u guys. Nway my level is between intermediate - advance.
Thank u XD
By pickn'smash in forum MalaysiaReplies: 68: 09-06-2012, 03:53 AM
By peyter in forum MalaysiaReplies: 134: 09-06-2012, 03:52 AM
By cyberheross in forum MalaysiaReplies: 78: 03-10-2012, 10:13 AM
By BADHEN in forum MalaysiaReplies: 17: 06-21-2011, 02:17 AM
By peyter in forum MalaysiaReplies: 9: 03-14-2011, 11:59 PM