wilson n code n power review..

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by hhitesh, Oct 15, 2010.

1. hhitesh

hhitesh Regular Member

2. hhitesh

hhitesh Regular Member

and guys i would be very grateful if u tell me which brand is the most durable...i m low at budget...i dont wanna end up buying something that will break in 2 months....
    thanks in advance:)

3. angeleyes1c13

angeleyes1c13 Regular Member

I say go for it. I have the older version of a similar model, and it's excellent for that price. Trust me, it's lightweight, very durable, and easy to play with. I like Wilson a whole lot better than Yonex rackets because of their reasonable prices. Also, not many people use Wilson rackets, and that separates you from the pack. In fact, I like it when people prejudge my skills because of my racket. You have that element of surprise. If you're just starting, definitely buy that one or the nVision. If you have the extra dough, try buying one of the [K] Factor series or the newer BLX series.

4. angeleyes1c13

angeleyes1c13 Regular Member

I just think that Yonex rackets are overrated and overpriced, while Wilson rackets are affordable and just as good if not better. Also, their rackets are better looking. Another point is that most Yonex rackets weigh 85-89 grams. Wilson, on the other hand, continues to make several models below 85 grams. I'm pretty sure I will never buy Yonex even if I have the money for it.