Wilson BLX Rackets? which's better?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by kmyj92, Oct 16, 2010.

1. kmyj92

kmyj92 Regular Member

Student
    Hello, I'm currently using Wilson Kfactor series, Klite badminton racket as shown in the website below:
    http://www.badmintonalley.com/Wilso...nton_Racket_p/racket-wilson-kfactor-klite.htm

I'm planning to buy another Wilson racket in 2 months time and I'm confused of which one to get.

Wilson has released their BLX series and I'm interested with Wilson Jet BLX.
    http://www.badmintonalley.com/Wilso...et_WRT817300_p/racket-wilson-blx-jet-2010.htm

I like smashing but also net/drop shots. Love defensive plays the most. :)

The reason I would like to change a racket is because I think that Wilson Klite is a bit too light to deliver a powerful smash. Plus, it's a balanced racket. 5-5. There's no doubt that it's decent for defensive plays but I wish to increase my smashing intensity and power plays.

I wonder if Jet BLX is good for power plays (head heavy) and light enough for quick defensive plays (82~83 grams). Erm.. or are there any good rackets from Yonex that would suit me? I prefer Wilson more due to the unique design of the joint. ;) (Kfactor and BLX series).

Any suggestions? :confused:

THankss :D

2. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Well, Yones has a much better t-joint techology wise, it is just that it is patented, so wilson has to find their own (worse) solution. Li-Nings take on getting around the yy patent with a wowen t-joint is probably the smartest way around the patent seen so far (apart from the small makers just ignoring the patent). Wilson solution isnt very smart imop. But what can you expect from tennis company :p

/Twobeer