Christian Lind Thomsen

Discussion in 'Denmark Professional Players' started by LD rules!, Oct 21, 2010.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I was suprised to see that there was no thread on this guy.

He came to my attention during this years All England Championships, he seems to be a quality player, lots of potential. He got to the QF of the China Masters. He is a great showman, who likes to entertain fans, and really seems to enjoy the sport. You will see what I mean in the videos below.

Here is him in action:

Christian Lind Thomsen vs Lin Dan (CHN)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWY1_MOf1U

Christian Lind Thomsen vs Chong Wei Feng (MAS)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBsY9WZUM4g

Christian Lind Thomsen vs Bao Chunlai

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_lmV1JLgw
    Www.YouTube.com/watch?v=qGoL2BxG6Wo
    Www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fU2dVVpXas

(the last videos are the funniest) enjoy :)

#1 LD rules!, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..one of the most expressive, loosey-goosey players in the current MS circuit..the first time i saw him play live, he got so upset after his loss, he cut apart the strings, broke & threw his racket..

[​IMG]

*LD rules!, there's a bit of problem with the link in 2 of your last 3 videos..

#2 ctjcad, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I know, because I am not at my computer, I am having to write down the links instead of copy and paste, which is a problem, when I can't tell the difference between some of the letters :p I believe the links that are broken is video 3 & 5, (BCL vs CLT) if you just look through the videos on YouTube that are related to the working link, then it is part 9/11 and 11/11 that are the links that aren't working, maybe you could help me with the links for those ones.:)

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I think you have got to play the game with passion. Christian like everyone else i am sure wants to win every game he plays, soi am sure he gert quite upset if he loses. Anyway, i loke his attitude towards playing, it's enjoyable to watch, and I think he has potential to get into the World top 20 soon.
    Btw I wish you picked up that racket, so you could send it to me :)

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

6. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Yes thank you ctjcad, this is the videos I was refering to, the court moped must have hated him ;) I think he plays well against BCL, didn't expect to win, especially with BCL home crowd and all that. Btw anyone notice that JOJ was in the coaching chair for CLT ?