Arcsaber 10 or Arcsaber 10 PG

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by micro impulse, Oct 21, 2010.

1. micro impulse

micro impulse New Member

teacher
    Hello, i am planning to buy a new racket but i can not decide between the Arcsaber 10 and the Arcsaber 10 PG. when i held the 2 rackets they felt different, the Arcsaber PG feels a little bit lighter. so is the weight the only difference between these 2 rackets? i am a all round player, and would like a racket that is good for defense and offense (something thats evenly balanced).
    so which one should i get? and what is the difference?

2. DanhNguyen5.3

DanhNguyen5.3 Regular Member

Nothing really, i think it's lighter becuz one is a a 3U and one is a 4U check it again tmr, but its a really good overall racket great for all aspect of the game, from defence to offence, i have one and customize it myself since the end of the racket label broke i rip it off and but gripping at the end of the racket for hand support ( only at the end to replace the end label ) which was much lighter than the end label i took off, and also becuz of that i had to take the base grip off and put two overgrip as a replacement much made it extra headheavy becuz of the lost of the weight on the handle ( also the fact it was already head heavy if you havent put an overgrip on the base grip ), and plus i put athelete tape on the head which made it more head heavy for great power that was lacking ALITTLE from the Arc10 just need that umph into it, and how it has such great control and pace of the racket which makes it a formidaminal racket :D

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Do you mean to say 2U and 3U ? Most of Yonex racquets are 3U or 2U, only the Armortec series have 4U models. Definitely the Arc10 is available in 2U or 3U.

All the player's edition racquets are 3U by the way.

4. DanhNguyen5.3

DanhNguyen5.3 Regular Member

Really, Well there are some in CN that has 4U Arc series

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Must be fakes then ;). The new ArcSaber 9FL is the first 4U ArcSaber [​IMG]

Maybe for the above the gripsize is different, although feeling different weights were reported for ArcSaber100 vs ArcSaber 7 as well in the same weight class (3U). Might have to do with the paint(?) ...

#5 demolidor, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010