User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 69 to 76 of 76
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by what07 View Post
    The second picture killed my eyes from trying to read the serial #'s

    Anyways we could all learn from this lesson that our precise rackets will never leave our bags unless there in our hands.
    it sucks that I learned it the hard way and had to go through all of that. I swear on my life that I will never ever lend a racquet, unless I don't want it, ever again

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Awesome! Good to hear that it's finally settled.
    i can't wait until i can try it out on the court which is only when i have a tournament!!! Ughhhh the waiting part is killing me and the fact that my coach hasn't asked me to go to any of the tournaments (ie Victoria)

  3. #71
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,608
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorythefish View Post
    i can't wait until i can try it out on the court which is only when i have a tournament!!! Ughhhh the waiting part is killing me and the fact that my coach hasn't asked me to go to any of the tournaments (ie Victoria)
    wha?
    are you saying' that you only use the ns9900 for tournaments and not for regular play and practice?

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    wha?
    are you saying' that you only use the ns9900 for tournaments and not for regular play and practice?
    that's when my mom lets me use it

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorythefish View Post
    that's when my mom lets me use it
    what is the point in that ? You won't be used to the racket if you do that. And it is just a waste of money if you use your racket like that. There isn't much point in using it at all, if you don't train with it.

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    what is the point in that ? You won't be used to the racket if you do that. And it is just a waste of money if you use your racket like that. There isn't much point in using it at all, if you don't train with it.
    that's wat i saide!!

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol what happened next?

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinpops View Post
    Lol what happened next?
    nothing i got another one but wont be able to use it unless its a tournament according to my mum

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. I wish for peace in these threads
    By azabaz_ipoh in forum General Forum
    Replies: 129
    : 10-13-2014, 12:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM
  3. Inner Peace
    By Pete LSD in forum USA West
    Replies: 12
    : 08-31-2011, 01:46 AM
  4. Rest in Peace....!!!!!
    By crashandburn in forum General Forum
    Replies: 10
    : 12-13-2007, 03:55 PM
  5. I wish for peace in these threads
    By azabaz_ipoh in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 2
    : 12-04-2007, 01:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •