User Tag List

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 5 (VIDEO)

Match Day 4 highlight video.

Where modes is our priority

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Modesliga Badminton League (Important Annoucement)

Due to increase of team sponsors in year 2013, we have decided to provide more coverage and exposure to all the team sponsors to appreciate their contribution and support towards the team and the league.

Modesliga have decided to include another column within the Team Information page where all the sponsors logo will be display.

Below are a sample view of the new team information page. By including this sponsors column we hope we could ease all the team leaders in getting new sponsorship.

Thank you very much and have a modes day.

Name:  FLEXPRO.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  64.7 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Zeal Sports & Modesliga Badminton League (Season Greetings)

Name:  Christmas.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  44.6 KB

ZEAL SPORTS & MODESLIGA would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all our sponsors, participants, friends and family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 6 (VIDEO)

Match Day 5 highlight YouTube.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Modesliga Champions League 2014 (Announcement)

Name:  Champions League.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  64.8 KB

Must awaited news on Modesliga Champions League 2014 arrived on the Christmas Day of 2013. It is CONFIRMED Modesliga Champions League 2014 will be held with initial propose total CASH PRIZE of RM8,000.00.

Champion RM5,000.00 CASH PRIZE
    1st Runner Up RM2,000.00 CASH PRIZE
    2nd Runner Up RM1,000.00 CASH PRIZE

Team will need to qualify from the 4 suggested zones which is Kepong, Klang, Cheras and Subang. All the zones also gift away sponsors worth of prizes without CASH prizes. More details on the prizes coming soon. The qualification criteria are written in the Modesliga Badminton League 2014 Rules & Regulations that can be downloaded from Modesliga official website.

Modesliga is proud at last be able to give our CASH PRIZES to the winner for the very first time ever. We would like to thank you very much to our sponsor to make this all possible (sponsor will be introduce soon).

We hope with this CASH PRIZE would ignite more sparks and excitement in the league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 8 (Result)

Complete result of Match Day 8 is ready for viewing, kindly click on this link Match Day 8 Result.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) (Overall Standing)

Name:  Overall Standing.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  143.3 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga Badminton League 2013 (Subang Zone)

THE CHAMPION (GOLD POOL)

Name:  DSC01479.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  110.1 KB

TEAM NEW GEN HERCULES

First time participants in Modesliga Badminton League. A team that consist of seasonal players that take part in tournament around the Klang Valley. A strong favor by our punter to be the champion of Modesliga Badminton League 2013 (Subang Zone). And yes those prediction are right. Less welcome our new Subang Zone champion.

1ST RUNNER UP (GOLD POOL)

Name:  DSC01472.jpg
Size:  103.1 KB

TEAM RACQUETEER

First time participants in Modesliga Badminton League. A new team which have just appear this year an actively taking part in the league around Klang Valley. Also a team with consist of younger team leaders, all well below 30 years of age.

Today they created history in Modesliga and this will be their best result.

2ND RUNNER UP (GOLD POOL)

Name:  DSC01470.jpg
Size:  112.4 KB

TEAM SIMPLY SMASH

Second time participating Modesliga Badminton League. A team that walk the talk with their team moto which is Friendship, Respect, Teamwork and Fair Play. Once of the most active team in Facebook. Countless fun & exciting photos and videos. Compliment to their dedicated multimedia crews which also have spice up Modesliga Badminton League.

This is the best result thus far in Modesliga Badminton League.

THE CHAMPION (SILVER POOL)

TEAM NEW SPIRIT WARRIORS

1ST RUNNER UP (SILVER POOL)
    TEAM NEW SPIRIT DRAGONS

2ND RUNNER UP (SILVER POOL)
    TEAM JUARA KLASIK

CONGRATULATION TO ALL THE WINNING TEAMS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 7 (Video)

FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 7 Feature Match (Y Sports VS New Gen Hercules)

Match 1 (CHAN CHEE MUN & ONG HUA JIN VS VOUNTUS INDRA MAWAN & CHONG CHUN LING)

Match 3 (WONG KOU WEI & YENI DYAH INDRAWATI (F) VS MAH JUN LOONG & TEE EE MIN (F))

Match 4 (AU KOK LEONG & LIM CHEN WET VS FONG WAI KEONG & TAN KHIM LIM)

To watch the action kindly click on this link Modesliga YouTube Channel

Enjoy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Zeal Sports & Modesliga Badminton League (Season Greetings)

Name:  Happy New Year.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  52.9 KB

ZEAL SPORTS & MODESLIGA would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all our sponsors, participants, friends and family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 8 (Video)

FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 8 Feature Match (New Gen Hercules VS Racqueteer)

Match 1 (MAH JUN LOONG & TAY KEN YEW VS KHOO CHONG LEI & LIM EE QIN)

Match 2 (SIEW YOKE HEE & LEE KOK FU VS LEE TECK SOON & GAN LIAN SING)

Match 3 (MOHD SHAKIER RUHIZAD & TEE EE MIN (F) VS TAN FU TZEN & NGOR ZHUANG YI (F))

Match 4 (FONG WAI KEONG & TAN KHIM LIM VS TAN THIEN HUA & LOW HANG YEE)

Match 5 (ANDREW DASS & AARON LEE IMBRAJ VS LAI KAR SHEK & ONG TUNG YENG)

To watch the action kindly click on this link Modesliga YouTube Channel

Enjoy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 8 (Report) Part 1

21st December 2013, Saturday

MOTHER OF ALL COMEBACK
    Modesliga Badminton League 2013 (Subang Zone) GOLD POOL Final match between New Gen Hercules VS Racqueteer

By Columnist – K888

This was the most memorable badminton matches I’ve seen entirely in my life. It all started when I was doing nothing and I text the my friend about the finals tonight and he said to me, “Come and enjoy the show tonight”. So I thought, what the heck, give it a go and it was the best decision in my life to witness the most spectacular event for year 2013.

There I was, driving to Forum 19, the venue of the Modesliga Badminton League 2013 (Subang Zone) final. It was raining and heavy enough to stop people from going there. I persisted and finally I reached the venue at 8pm. I looked for the best seating in the arena where I could view the best smashes and drops… the front row.

The finals were between New Gen Hercules VS Racqueteer. Before the game, it was said that the favourites was New Gen Hercules while Racqueteer was the dark horse, rising from occasion to occasion to reach the finals. So I saw maybe tonight, a new champion is in the making.

The announcer finally announces the start of the game. The march in was very similar to the one we usually see in the BWF Superseries, introduction of referees and players name. The 1st men doubles was a one sided affair… so it was heard.

New Gen Hercules placed 2 of their strongest player, which are well known, having won most of their matches. Racqueteer was a pair unknown, with physique not of a badminton player. So the match began. New Gen Hercules was very fast in their push and drive shots. It was head to head for the first few points, then the tide moved. Racqueteer was controlling the net play and was superb in scoring points. Thunderous smashes from Racqueteer were unreplied and the 1st game was won by Racqueteer.

I was telling myself, my GOD… the more experience and favourite just lost their 1st game, was it a trial so that we can watch the deciding game? Were New Gen Hercules trying to test the skills of Racqueteer???... Then the 2nd game began. New Gen Hercules was leading the first few points… exciting smashes and slices. The composure and confidence of Racqueteer was going downhill. Just then, mistakes and again mistakes by New Gen Hercules pulled Racqueteer back into the game. Confidences build up once again and Racqueteer’s smashes were harder and sharper. But the experiences of New Gen Hercules managed to pull them back in but only in the riskiest of all… winning by a tight margin of 22-20.

The final decider was something unexpected….. rather than fighting neck to neck, the more experience players from New Gen Hercules was not in their normal style of playing, mistakes and mistakes kept coming. Racqueteer was pushing the much needed pressure, coupled with the crowds roaring, New Gen Hercules broke. In the bliss of a few minutes, Racqueteer was leading and moving to end the game. Voila! Racqueteer won! Unbelievable… it was fantastic, the teammates of Racqueteer was roaring with victory… a feat that only the impossible could have dreamt. The score is Racqueteer 1 point and New Gen Hercules 0 point.

Then I went on to see the veteran pair game. It was a give-away or some sort, New Gen Hercules players was not up to par. The odds were really for New Gen Hercules to win this. Racqueteer was just too good. And indeed, it was…..Racqueteer won comfortably leading on both games. So it goes, Racqueteer is leading 2-0… How will New Gen Herclues going to fair in the next match?

The 3rd match was a 50%-50% chance for both, New Gen Hercules have a good combination while Racqueteer have a pair relatively unknown off. For a mixed double game, the female player is the key to win the game. 1st game was quick, won by New Gen Hercules. Racqueteer fought back in the 2nd game and won. So it was the decider. That’s where now, experience plays the game. Racqueteer was hot favorites for the 3rd game, leading the initial points. It was then, New Gen Hercules female player turn the table on Racqueteer. She was quick on the net, tapping for winners and setting beautiful shot for her partner to win points. New Gen Hercules was on the stroll and truly enough, they struck the winning point and game. It was so intense because I was thinking, if Racqueteer would have won this match, its sayonaro for New Gen Hercules 3-0 and its enough for Racqueteer to become champion.

< PART 2 be publish soon…>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2014 (Kepong Zone) (Registration Start)

Name:  Event Registration.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  47.0 KB

For more information kindly click on this link Registration.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga Badminton League 2014 (Sponsor Update)

Name:  FlexPro FB.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  73.9 KB

We are proud to announce, FLEXPRO will be FLEXPRO MODESLIGA BADMINTON LEAGUE 2014 official TITLE sponsor for all 4 ZONES and MODESLIGA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

FLEXPRO have agreed to sponsor the event by supplying products and cash as prizes for all 4 zones and champions league.

Zeal Sports, Modesliga and also on behalf of all the participants in the FlexPro Modesliga Badminton League 2014 would like to say thank you to FLEXPRO for the generosity and support toward the league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Prize Presentation (Photo)

Name:  DSC01424.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  67.4 KB

To view the full albums click on this link Facebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink FlexPro Modesliga Badminton League 2014 (Sponsor Update)

Name:  ultimate-achiever2.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  78.7 KB

We are proud to announce, ULTIMATE ACHIEVERS will be FLEXPRO MODESLIGA BADMINTON LEAGUE 2014 official sponsor which include all 4 zones and also Modesliga champions league.

ULTIMATE ACHIEVERS have agreed to print out all the Modesliga official documents that include score sheet, team line up sheet, summary score sheet, Modesliga Rules & Regulations for the team manager meeting, Modesliga sponsorship proposal, certification of participation, Modesliga brochure and etc.

Modesliga and also on behalf of all the participants in the Flexpro Modesliga Badminton League 2014 would like to say thank you very much to ULTIMATE ACHIEVERS for the generosity, and support toward the league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Wink FlexPro Modesliga 2013 (Subang Zone) Match Day 8 (Report) Part 2

21st December 2013, Saturday

MOTHER OF ALL COMEBACK
    Modesliga Badminton League 2013 (Subang Zone) GOLD POOL Final match between New Gen Hercules VS Racqueteer

By Columnist – K888

<continue from PART 1...>

A close call it was, but still Racqueteer is leading 2-1 now. Then it came to the 2nd men doubles. To me, this is a must win for New Gen Hercules to keep their flag flying. When I saw the players marching in, I myself know New Gen Hercules will win this. New Gen Hercules players are not only good, they are fast, stable, reliable and tricky. If I were to be able to place a bet on this, I will go all out. Needless to say, New Gen Hercules won in straight sets. The match was special, smashes was saved in convincing style, rallies was long, parallel shots was miraculous. Racqueteer players were just too young and fancy to take the New Gen Hercules players. And true enough, both Racqueteer youngsters lost in straight games. Congrats to New Gen Hercules. And now the playing field is leveled. 2-2 to be exact.

The crowd swell to dozens, all eyes is on the final and most important match thus far, men’s double junior veterans. To me, both doubles from Racqueteer and New Gen Hercules are equally good. Skills are the same, the only difference I personally think is lady luck. Roll call was done, players were in, and so it all began…

The 1st game was tight, point by point, Racqueteer players was taking advantage of the situation when New Gen Hercules players was trying to adjust to the game. Then suddenly, a lapse of concentration caused Racqueteer to lose precious points in their service. The shuttle kept hitting the net. Service was poor, it can’t even cross over. New Gen Hercules was chasing Racqueteer by the neck. If this persists, Racqueteer might lose. Racqueteer kept putting the pressure by smashing and putting tight net shots. Finally… Racqueteer won it… yes… at least a game on hand.

The 2nd game was different, after some strategy switching and advice from the coaches. This is what we called team spirit, 3 team mates aka coaches went to Racqueteer while New Gen Hercules have 4. Wow, can the players listen to all the talking at one go??? Who shall the players listen to??? I think the players themselves will just nod and say OK OK OK, can can can, but in reality??? They will forget…

New Gen Hercules started well and go for straight winners, gobbling points after points to lead the game by a huge margin. So I was thinking, will Racqueteer conserve energy & go all out in the decider or push hard now to chase for a chance to level back. But too late… New Gen Hercules press the super charger to boost up the points and by the time Racqueteer realized, it was won by New Gen Hercules.

The last and final game will be the decider between the runner’s up RM5K ++ prizes and champion RM30K ++ prizes. The gap is so huge and it’s a no-nonsense game anymore. Prizes are at stake now. It’s now or never.

3rd game started quick. Racqueteer was banging on the confidence boost in the 1st game and got quick points. New Gen Hercules tried to level but Racqueteer managed to maintain a healthy 3 points lead. Racqueteer was first to hit 11 points. This time around, more team mates aka coaches rushed to speak to the players. I can’t even see the actual players, just coaches… hahaha. Time’s up, no more advice, strategies etc… the match has to go on. I look at my watch, my GOD, its 12am in the morning @ 22nd Dec 2013. I have sat and enjoyed the game from 8pm till now… a grueling 4 hours.

Racqueteer was fast when it starts, points after points… then it were 18 – 11… Racqueteer team mates were roaring in style, cheers and victory was within striking distance. Racqueteer team mates was standing up, getting ready to hug the victorious pair, while New Gen Hercules was gloomy… supporters was grinning in agony… thinking 7 points gap in the decider, how to win??? This is when lady luck strikes! New Gen Hercules was gaining confidence… going after points, hungry to strike more… and soon it was leveled at 18 – 18. I said to myself… gosh! Is this happening, how could Racqueteer allowed New Gen Hercules to get 7 straight points!!! At this juncture, New Gen Hercules supporters are hot and is getting hotter, standing up to cheer for their playing team mates. Another 2 more points was won by New Gen Hercules and it put tremendous pressure on Racqueteer.

Then it all ended… joys in the New Gen Hercules camp, New Gen Hercules won 21 – 18. That is 10 straight points!!! How could this happen??? And yes it did… it really did… the most memorable miraculous fight back of all time. Racqueteer camp was stunned, barely few minutes ago, they could smell the grand prize for the champion @ RM30K and it went up in smoke. Kudos to New Gen Hercules!!! CHAMPION…

To me, I’ve withnessed the path that says, never give up in life even when you are push to the limit. As long as it is not the end, you can still do it. Credit to New Gen Hercules for a good fighting spirit and Racqueteer for their persistent energy…

Just when I was about to leave, the 3rd/4th placing have also ended. I heard it was also a fightback for Simply Smash. They were down 2-0 to Y Sports, with team spirit and support, they went to win the next 2 matches to level it and by chance, the last game was a letdown, Y Sports conceded a walk-over. So it was a remarkable 3-2 lead by Simply Smash. This is 2 mother of comeback equivalent to 1 King of all comebacks. Kudos to Modesliga… creating such exciting events is no doubt breathtaking and memorable. I will definitely come back for more… till 2014…. Cheers and take care to all modesliga participants….