User Tag List

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 702
  1. #35
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok bro, I will see you there.

  2. #36
    Regular Member Iqmal B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Damansara
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sure man.. I will do my best to get there 630pm. If I cant make it, we can have yamcha beside the South Quay Courts. If you got timelah.. hehehe. Knowing you... Busy like Prime Minister..

  3. #37
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahaha... just try your best don't worry. Hv to be there earlier today because need to set up my laptop and update the league table on side.

  4. #38
    Regular Member Iqmal B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Damansara
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sure man! See you...

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well DONE ! guys!

  6. #40
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks Mr. Yong, congra to your team. See you next season.

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    www.modesliga.com.my
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default MØDESLIGA Friendly League (Season Greeting)


    "Where modes is our priority"

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    www.modesliga.com.my
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink Mødesliga 7th Session result

    Mødesliga 7th & Final Session result is ready for viewing. Kindly click on this link http://modesliga.blogspot.com/p/result.html.

    Modesliga Newsletter Function:
    To get comprehensive and up to date news from Modesliga, kindly subscribe to our Modesliga newsletter function. This function will automatically send you an e-mail registered to the service on any new post or update in our blog. We have been trying out the function for months now and we can assure you it is
    SPAM FREE. Hurry up, subscribe now and follow us in the new year where lots of exciting events coming soon.

    To subscribe to the function kindly visit our blog at modesliga.blogspot.com. On the left side bar you will find a box with the header "Subscribe To Modesliga Newsletter". Follow the instruction and you're ready to receive comprehensive update from Modesliga.

    Thank you and have a modes day.

    "Where modes is our priority"

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcyong View Post
    Well DONE ! guys!
    What happened to your players? 20 over registered, but only 7-8 players turned up every time? really busy!!!???

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiangkl1969 View Post
    What happened to your players? 20 over registered, but only 7-8 players turned up every time? really busy!!!???
    not 20 over is 30 over.. including ladies

    sigh.. the committed one only limited. somemore about half of them really beginner, thought can let them expose a bit.. but you all to 'keng' oredi.. my leg oso shaking when c u all play..

  11. #45
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcyong View Post
    not 20 over is 30 over.. including ladies

    sigh.. the committed one only limited. somemore about half of them really beginner, thought can let them expose a bit.. but you all to 'keng' oredi.. my leg oso shaking when c u all play..
    Can put them play also, 5th pair lor. I also have a few high beginner playing at the 5th pair as long as they don't mind losing. Good exposure for them. I try not to choose the lucky pick if possible. So far used on the 1st and 6th session only. Unavoidable.

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted_sport View Post
    Can put them play also, 5th pair lor. I also have a few high beginner playing at the 5th pair as long as they don't mind losing. Good exposure for them. I try not to choose the lucky pick if possible. So far used on the 1st and 6th session only. Unavoidable.
    ya lor.. wanted to put them on 5th pair.. bcoz we want to catch up with MKF-Rookie and bcome Champ, so we cant risk even a single point.. sighh..

    Nvm la, i try get beginner friendly match for them. If you have any interested party please do let me know. My beginner mostly is low beginner. Hitting techniques are not firm yet. so can expect half-court lifting.

  13. #47
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcyong View Post
    ya lor.. wanted to put them on 5th pair.. bcoz we want to catch up with MKF-Rookie and bcome Champ, so we cant risk even a single point.. sighh..

    Nvm la, i try get beginner friendly match for them. If you have any interested party please do let me know. My beginner mostly is low beginner. Hitting techniques are not firm yet. so can expect half-court lifting.
    OIC... next season no more lucky pick already lor. So better get your team prepared and get more committed players. I also headache but so far I'm very thankful to all Zealians being so cooperative. Only once I have a last minute absent. Well we are not a very strong team but I'm graceful my team players are very discipline and supportive. No matter how many times we lose, we never give up and keep going.
    Last edited by Ted_sport; 01-26-2011 at 08:52 PM.

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted_sport View Post
    OIC... next season no more lucky pick already lor. So better get your team prepared and get more committed players. I also headache but so far I'm very thankful to all Zealians being so cooperative. Only once I have a last minute absent.
    next season , same venue ar?

  15. #49
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by pcyong View Post
    next season , same venue ar?
    Yup same venue... why? You want us to play at your condo meh...KAKAKAKA. Got space to accomodate 12 teams or more?

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted_sport View Post
    Yup same venue... why? You want us to play at your condo meh...KAKAKAKA. Got space to accomodate 12 teams or more?
    Ya lar.. my condo cannot fit lo..

  17. #51
    Regular Member Ted_sport's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    3,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcyong View Post
    Ya lar.. my condo cannot fit lo..
    But your condo very good for adhoc friendly consist of 2 teams. About the beginner friendly, it is a good idea. I wanted my beginner players to play as well. Hopefully can have it before Modesliga 2nd season kick off.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Sharing] Chinese Badminton League
    By Bbn in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 3
    : 04-28-2011, 03:03 AM
  2. League Badminton
    By d-arke in forum UK
    Replies: 3
    : 09-17-2009, 03:14 PM
  3. American Badminton League
    By dgobbie in forum Places to play / Clubs / Local Events
    Replies: 47
    : 08-11-2009, 04:37 PM
  4. National Badminton League
    By MaggieHo in forum USA West
    Replies: 2
    : 07-26-2009, 11:21 AM
  5. Badminton League in Singapore
    By Pebulutangkis in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 06-15-2002, 12:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •