Whats your playing style? and your racket???

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by DanhNguyen5.3, Oct 23, 2010.

1. DanhNguyen5.3

DanhNguyen5.3 Regular Member

Whats your playing style? and your racket???

This is for fun, tell me your playing style ( offensive, tactical, defensive, technical or a mixture of either ), and the racket you use for that style. ( Or if you add anything to make it more of your style, like how i put althete tape on the head of my Arc10 for the extra umph in the power it needed with its great control )

Doubles racket or single racket just throughly explain whats racket for what.

Also nickname for racket is allowed too just say its real name on the side or something.

Have fun showing off, telling your wonderful racket to the web lmfao!!

2. visor

visor Regular Member

90% mens doubles
    tactical and offensive
    drives, pushes, drops, net, counterattack, smashes

racket: T2, 85g, 290mm bp after applying 5 inches of athlete's tape at the top of the frame

very fast, powerful and maneuverable

3. hhitesh

hhitesh Regular Member

i like to play a tactical game...making sure the opponent runs all around the court and drain all the energy and do mistakes :)
    my racket: yonex muscle power 29 light...superb control,medium flex and nice power too :):)

4. DanhNguyen5.3

bump, and mine is an arcsaber 10 with athlete tape on the 9-3oclock of the racket for improvement the momentum from the headheaviness to create that smash that it was lacking with Arcsaber design to have amazing control.

I'm a all-rounder tactical offensive player, like to decept people, like to make them move with steep clears until i can get an oppurtunity smash.

D.N

5. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    90 % XD and MD, 10% Singles.
    Offensive and attacking minded Player. A lot dropshots and smashing. Tactical shots to exploit the weakness of my oppenent, speed changes. Try as long as possible to attack.

Racket: SIW 35 and BS 10

6. nickspeed9900

nickspeed9900 Regular Member

RJCAF
    I'm primarily a single badminton player. And i can play high pace men double too.

I'm naturally an offensive + lightning fast counter attack. As time go by, i developed other style too- defensive+deceptive. I never stick with predictable one-style game.

Tactic? Be like water, take the shape of my opponent game, i'll fill it and finish it. I never stick with a fixed tactic too, it goes with the flow, i do game reading pretty well, study my opponents, read his game as well as the mind. No matter how good the opponent is, never let him control the game... Conquer him! If he controls the game... You're in peril

I use Nanospeed 9900 and ArcSaber Z Slash.

7. nickspeed9900

RJCAF
    I play with lots of smashes, net shots, deceptions strokes and slices. Fierce as tiger, flexible footwork like a sliding sidewinder, and a cobra speed attack. Deceptive as a fox. Defend like a raging bull. Arcsaber Z slash can deliver my techniques for my game style. One of the most complete racket i ever use.

8. DanhNguyen5.3

bump lmfao nickspeed was the funniest one yet xD goodjob bro very creative lmfao

9. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

Doubles and Singles Player
    Doubles: Nanospeed 800 both defensive and attacking player(If I use my Arcsaber Z-Slash I'm an offensive mostly)
    Singles: Arcsaber Z-Slash depends if the opponent is stronger at attacking I'll try and defend and control my shots
    If the opponent is weaker at attacking then me I'll go offensive and sometimes control my shots.

10. izwanj_79

izwanj_79 Regular Member

Engineer
    Mainly doubles
    Previously using Gosen Roots Aermet 3700 for tactical drives, pushes, drops, net, counterattack, placing
    Currently got an Arc Zs. Add some power play to my game. My styles of play mixed up and becoming more unpredictable.

11. nickspeed9900

RJCAF
    hahahaha i know it's funny Xp thanks bro